Dasetn/Tingo/Baldoor earbuds Reviews and Impressions
Jun 23, 2014 at 1:12 AM Post #931 of 1,160
Me Tingo is here ..here are some pics

Outta box ...tried with some Daft Punk- High Fidelity bcuz of many impression of the over the top treble ....no complaint there ....NOT DISSAPOINTED AT ALL ...bass to me sounds real good .... Good punch and bite....

Whereas tried the vocal with some Jackson Browne Solo Acoustics vol 1 ....man ..love the piano/guitar n vocals on tracks from this album ..sound so personal like ur sitting in front of good old Jackson Browne.

Man ...Tingo TG-38S rocks me jet pack ....Charlie ...if u r reading this ..u know what I mean! :cool:

Jun 23, 2014 at 2:09 AM Post #932 of 1,160
My Dasetn M760s arrived awhile ago. I am really digging them, but unfortunately they aren't 100% better than the Tingo Croons like I was hoping they would be. They are a bit more lush and intimate, but I'll put them down now and let them burn in completely without touching them again and see if anything changes.Very good earbud though nonetheless.

Jun 23, 2014 at 5:28 AM Post #933 of 1,160
i think dasetn m760 has too much bass, boomy bass. The sound is not completely balanced

Jun 23, 2014 at 7:35 AM Post #936 of 1,160
Hmmm did I receive some fake or substandard Tingos? The packaging I received from Dasetn did not come as elegantly wrapped as the pictures by Wokei. Mine just came in a small round black case with Tingo logo. As I have stated in many posts, the Tingos are some of the worst buds I've ever heard. So maybe mine are not the real deal.

Wokei where did you order from?

Jun 23, 2014 at 7:40 AM Post #937 of 1,160
Hmmm did I receive some fake or substandard Tingos? The packaging I received from Dasetn did not come as elegantly wrapped as the pictures by Wokei. Mine just came in a small round black case with Tingo logo. As I have stated in many posts, the Tingos are some of the worst buds I've ever heard. So maybe mine are not the real deal.

Wokei where did you order from?

Wokei bought his Tingo from here http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Croons-tingo-tg-38s-earbud-earphones-pk-mx985-a8-hifi-balanced/1428384889.html

Me Tingo have no black case ...just Tingo and 3 pairs of foam....i paid USD16 for mine but shipping was good 15 days to Wokeiland

Jun 23, 2014 at 11:17 AM Post #940 of 1,160
Good question! I am about to embark on an experiment transplanting the drivers from some Monoprice 9320 into some generic shells. Not too sure if it will work as they are tuned for use in an IEM shell but I figured it can't hurt to try...

I would be interested in sourcing good drivers myself...

Jun 23, 2014 at 11:25 AM Post #941 of 1,160
what i did is finding yuin pk2 shells so far, which are simply amazing!!, about the transplanting, is there any guide somewhere?
confused_face_2.gif

Jun 23, 2014 at 12:52 PM Post #942 of 1,160
  hmm not sure but i guess this might be the place to ask,  does anyone know of a place one can buy high quality earbud drivers for DIYs?

Not sure how you feel about Dasetn but parts are also listed on his site. I considered this as well.

Jun 23, 2014 at 1:36 PM Post #943 of 1,160
  Not sure how you feel about Dasetn but parts are also listed on his site. I considered this as well.

thanks for the info, i have just checked and it seems like he has no drivers, closest he gets is with housings. though even if he would have drivers, i wouldnt buy them since i assume they
are the ones hes using in his earbuds, which i dont fancy that much..
i found a PK2 housing on aliexpress, if i could only get some of the drivers BLOX are using.. hmmm, can my  dream bud for life ...

Jun 23, 2014 at 1:52 PM Post #944 of 1,160
  thanks for the info, i have just checked and it seems like he has no drivers, closest he gets is with housings. though even if he would have drivers, i wouldnt buy them since i assume they
are the ones hes using in his earbuds, which i dont fancy that much..
i found a PK2 housing on aliexpress, if i could only get some of the drivers BLOX are using.. hmmm, can my  dream bud for life ...

I thought these were drivers.

http://www.dasetn.com/Guitar%20parts-unit-speaker_c306?zenid=2a3289af0fd9d56dff513919a0b851b7

The last of which states mx500 so I assume it would fit the standard housing and the others are IEM drivers. I think. But yeah I agree they will most likely be the ones he already uses.

Jun 23, 2014 at 1:59 PM Post #945 of 1,160
  I thought these were drivers.

http://www.dasetn.com/Guitar%20parts-unit-speaker_c306?zenid=2a3289af0fd9d56dff513919a0b851b7

The last of which states mx500 so I assume it would fit the standard housing and the others are IEM drivers. I think. But yeah I agree they will most likely be the ones he already uses.

didnt even see this since it was listed below" unit and speaker" lol...
ow well yes he got only 1 type in stock and its quite lousy one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back