Custom Triple.fi 10 Pro & Custom Shure SE530
May 27, 2009 at 8:43 AM Post #61 of 616
I tried to contact UM for an remold but they did not reply to me, can someone PM their contact person email? thanks alot

May 27, 2009 at 9:47 AM Post #62 of 616
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnstringer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Full ear shell 600
Ue11 cable 400 Detachable

That makes 1000 Renminbi, so 146 USD.

It isn't horribly expensive; it's certainly worth a try if you've got an old IEM to recycle (or can find one on eBay), but otherwise, you're certainly better off buying one of the "cheap" customs from In Ear Systems, Alien Ears, Sleek Audio, even UE now.

May 28, 2009 at 5:35 AM Post #63 of 616
Quote:

Originally Posted by roy_jones /img/forum/go_quote.gif
bonem, you just made my day, my friend...
bigsmile_face.gif

I'm really happy to hear I could share some of the happiness I'm having with my customs!

Quote:

Originally Posted by roy_jones /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, I find the technology fascinating, but I'm simply just obsessive about finding out all the options available where customs are concerned.

And it's so rewarding, believe me!
bigsmile_face.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisztian420 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now I am eagerly waiting for my upgrade version (UE10like) and ES cable to arrive! Will let you guys know who they sound
smily_headphones1.gif

I think I know how you're feeling now. By just reading your post I have that sensation of... can't wait!

May 28, 2009 at 8:22 AM Post #65 of 616
Quote:

Originally Posted by - Xtreme | Fidelity - /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This looks pretty cool. How much does this whole thing cost Bonem?
wink.gif

Customs = 600 RMB (with original cable)
UE-11 or ES3 detacheable cable = 400
Additional mid driver = 600

May 28, 2009 at 8:38 AM Post #66 of 616
Quote:

Originally Posted by bonem /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Customs = 600 RMB (with original cable)
UE-11 or ES3 detacheable cable = 400
Additional mid driver = 600

Only $240? They can add and synchronize the 4th driver to the Shure SE530's crossover chip? Might look into this...

May 28, 2009 at 9:13 AM Post #69 of 616
Quote:

Originally Posted by younglee200 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
could you give me more details on the adding additional mid driver?

Is that for the TF10s or the Shure 530s?

Is this their website??

Slightly confused here, thanks for the help!
http://www.uniquemelody.org/Enlish/index.htm

For me it's an additional mid driver for my Triple.fi 10 pro which makes them envy nothing to the SE530. Sound quality is incredible as I said.
Yes it's their website, but they will have another one for international orders using Paypal.

May 29, 2009 at 12:44 AM Post #72 of 616
Need info! I currently have some Freq's (2 drivers). Since I foresee their death in the somewhat near future, I need a plan B. Do you have to provide them with drivers? Anyone has tried the Aero with their own drivers? Sorry my post is probably incoherent. It's a combination of being over tired and excitement at finding this thread!

May 29, 2009 at 1:17 AM Post #73 of 616
some have said the in house sound like the UE's I am also extremely intrigued add another driver to my tf10's and use my jena labs cable and I think I would have heaven on my hands.

May 29, 2009 at 1:31 AM Post #75 of 616
Even more interesting ie8 in a custom shell with a high frequency balanced armature now that would be incredible
smily_headphones1.gif
or use ie8 for bass and take the high driver from a tf10 and have the perfect iem
wink.gif
but I think I will go for tf10 + mid driver based on how the reviews come back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back