Craziest thing you do with your headphones?
Feb 28, 2004 at 4:06 AM Post #46 of 50
I've stood in front of the mirror with my A900s on a few times. Sometimes I put them around my neck and take them with me when I'm watching TV or something where I can't listen to music...

-jesse

Feb 28, 2004 at 7:46 AM Post #47 of 50
Quote:

Originally posted by Trawlerman
I am the only that here that's feels really insecure if I leave the house and forget to pick up my walkman and at least two pairs of phones?

Even if there is absolutely no chance of getting to listen to them!

In the past i've been know to skip the bus and waited for the next one so that I could listen to my phones that little bit longer
biggrin.gif

I feel the same. I am in the office rigth now doing some extra-work activities, and have no cans on or at least around me. I feel weird, almost naked in a strange way.

Feb 28, 2004 at 9:16 AM Post #48 of 50
Quote:

Originally posted by SteeleBlayde
NOSEBUDS! Wheres that pic?!

I'm curious about this too.
biggrin.gif
someone post it!

The weirdest thing i do with my headphones is just leave them on my head, not listening to any music, but plugged into my labtec speakers, just listening to the calming white noise from the speakers. It's very relaxing
biggrin.gif

Feb 28, 2004 at 10:09 AM Post #50 of 50
Quote:

Originally posted by TeRrAPh0eNiX
I'm curious about this too.
biggrin.gif
someone post it!

The weirdest thing i do with my headphones is just leave them on my head, not listening to any music, but plugged into my labtec speakers, just listening to the calming white noise from the speakers. It's very relaxing
biggrin.gif

Look for Lini's B'day thread. The picture is displayed there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back