Congrats ServinginEcuador!
Jul 8, 2004 at 5:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

D-EJ915

He...or is it she...is a......Headphoneus Supremus
Congratulations, you've made it into the 7000 club (I just noticed it).
biggrin.gif

Jul 8, 2004 at 6:29 PM Post #3 of 14
Congrats Doug! Keep plugging.......
tongue.gif

Jul 8, 2004 at 6:54 PM Post #4 of 14
Let's take a look at the top 5 :

ServinginEcuador
Headphoneus Supremus:
Founder of the Head-Fi Pay-to-Post Program.
Date join : 08-31-2002
Number of Posts : 7,028

ServinginEcuador is a posting machine! I think as long as he is still breathing, he will always have the highest post count here. He also have the unfair advantage of getting paid to post.

KR...
Headphoneus Supremus:
Curator of the Headphone Lust Museum (not to be mistaken for the Headph0ne Phetish site)
Date join : 06-22-2001
Number of Posts : 6,934

That's me, the next likely guy to enter the 7,000 post club
wink.gif
(please kill me)
However, notice I joined this site a Full Year and Two Months Before ServinginEcuador! So don't waste your time thinking I can ever surpass him
wink.gif

Duncan
Headphoneus Supremus:
Moderator:
Duncan's new math:
XCANv2 + 600 = -580
Date join : 06-26-2001
Number of Posts : 6,899

Duncan was the former post champ and held the top spot longer than anyone else. Also note that he is a Mod and he has been here since almost the begining like me. He still makes plenty of posts and looks like he will be the 1st mod to join the 7,000 club and it should happen around the same time I make it. It will also make him the 1st Mod to enter the 7,000 club.

MacDEF
Headphoneus Supremus:
Moderator:
Headphone Hussy(will wear anything if it sounds good)
Date join : 06-26-2001
Number of Posts : 6,520

The original posting machine
wink.gif
Sadly he doesn't post all that often anymore, so dispite the high post count, I wouldn't count on him joining the 7,000 club anytime soon.

andrzejpw
Headphoneus Supremus:
May one day invent Bose-cancelling headphones.
Date join : 06-25-2001
Number of Posts : 6,211

Yet another old school poster. He is still very much active, but he will be going to a very demanding college soon (to learn how to invent Bose-cancelling headphones) so that should, if he is a good boy, slow him down a lot. That said he can still make the dreaded 7,000 club before MacDEF.

Everyone else is too far behind to even dream about joining anytime soon, unless they become post whores and we really don't need that now do we
wink.gif

[size=x-small]Please note that I only wrote this post because I am bored with nothing better to do, so in other words it is all in good fun. Please do not take anything here seriously
wink.gif
[/size]

Jul 8, 2004 at 7:27 PM Post #6 of 14
Congrats Doug!
You've achieved something unique.
LOL sounds impressive eh?
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

On a more serious note. Your posts are just about always informative and very appreciated. And with such a postcount that IS impressive!

Jul 8, 2004 at 8:11 PM Post #7 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
On a more serious note. Your posts are just about always informative and very appreciated. And with such a postcount that IS impressive!

And no less significant, your posts are inevitably kind, thoughtful, and considerate. 7,000 posts and I've never seen a mean-spirited word. That impresses me more than the number.
lambda.gif

Blessed, indeed, are the peacemakers.

BW

Jul 9, 2004 at 2:39 AM Post #11 of 14
Congrats Doug! Geee, 7000 posts! if you spent as much time listening to your Stax cans as you spend posting messages here, you'd be deaf by now! Hehe. Now really, I enjoy reading your posts so please don't stop.

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

Jul 9, 2004 at 2:47 AM Post #12 of 14
Doug, I noticed post #7k but figured I'd wait until about Christmas to congratulate you for post #10k.
biggrin.gif

EDIT: I tend to be a little busy around Christmas time, so don't be offended if I miss it somehow...

Jul 9, 2004 at 2:49 AM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by KR...
Let's take a look at the top 5 :

So the other one to reach the 7000 goal is gonna be Edwood. With his "bulldozing" 18 posts/day he will be there in about 5 months.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back