Comply Wants Reviews...Again
Sep 11, 2011 at 10:04 AM Post #61 of 65
hmm...

Heres some imput for comply.
I use to use comply tips with my TF10 Pro. and on avarage each set of tips use to last 10-12 days.
at 15 euros for 3 pairs that gets mightly expencive.

Use better foam.

This might sound like an aggresive post but it was really annoying that up untill a few months ago comply had the only decent wide nuzzle foam tip.
the foam Monster supertips arent quite there yet but they get decent comfort and beat the complys in longevity by a mile for all of us with Sennheisers or older UE earphones.

Sep 11, 2011 at 10:25 AM Post #62 of 65
I'd like to try a pair. I can't seem to get these anywhere in Belgium and the standard small tips that come with the iems are a tad too big for my earcanal, so those are my main reasons. I'm using the Brainwavz M2 & Audio fischer Eterna Rev 2 which are both compatible. thanks!

Sep 30, 2011 at 3:03 PM Post #64 of 65
Hey everyone,

I just heard an update for this 'program.' We've sacked the partnership because the potential partner was screwing price, information, branding, etc. So, with that said, I can't do this program anymore.

However, I have a few extra sets of S-Series tips that I can giveaway. In case you don't know, the S-series has a 400-size core. If you're interested in reviewing these tips for us, send a PM and we'll discuss the details. Sorry to say this —— USA only.

cheers :ksc75smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back