Comply Wants Reviews...Again
Sep 1, 2011 at 3:23 AM Post #46 of 65
I'm using T500s so count me out as well pls.

Sep 1, 2011 at 3:28 AM Post #47 of 65
I was in on the last review series, and would be interested in doing it again with a new pair of earphones. I have Monster Turbine Coppers, Sennheiser IE7, and Shure SE215

Sep 2, 2011 at 12:41 PM Post #48 of 65
Sad to see so many people can't participate, despite having AMAZING earphones.
For those who are thinking about tips, ours or others, here's a coupon code to use on our website to get 20% off any/all orders through September: SchoolAgain

We're still sitting on our thumbs waiting for things to finish before we can actually launch this idea. We'll PM people with details.

Sep 2, 2011 at 2:18 PM Post #49 of 65
  Hey Nate, I would love to take part in this! I have done a review on the Tx-100s and so far they fit and sound way better than the stock buds that my Klipsch Image S4 came with. I would love to review for Comply again, and i have become an ardent fan of Comply tips after i tried on the Tx-100 foam tips and wouldn't mind paying for this review opportunity. I hope you will give me another opportunity to review Comply products! Oh yeah, i live in Singapore.

Sep 3, 2011 at 6:02 AM Post #50 of 65
Anw i was the first who posted. I said i was interest for my gr07 but since the nozzle will be bigger i can jumb on the train again with my brainwavz M1 with 5.5mm nozzle. 
Nate give us some heads up please! i dont want to review a a tip for a club bouncer! :D

Sep 3, 2011 at 6:51 AM Post #51 of 65
Greetings Comply,

I am interested in writing a review on your newest tips. My ears hurt while listening with silicone tips, and it is very hard for me to find the right fit (especially for my left ear). The sizes of the tips vary from my right to my left ear. Your tips are extremely comfortable, but I am still looking for tips that will fit me best. I do not mind buying a pair for testing and hopefully your new products will indulge my ears. Cheers!

I'm located in Melbourne, Australia!

edit: The only earphone I can use with the 400s is my UE Metrofi 220.

Sep 3, 2011 at 10:50 AM Post #52 of 65
Using DBA02s, won't be able to participate, a pity ):

Sep 6, 2011 at 2:35 PM Post #53 of 65
Awesome. Thanks for all of the interest so far.
To reiterate a few points:
  1. Only earphones with a 400-size (sorry everyone else!) If you don't know if your earphones are 400-size, check complyfoam.com (if you don't see them, they are not yet compatible)
  2. Things are not ready YET, but I will PM with a heads up and details
  3. The deal will be, you have to buy them from a place first, then I will reimburse you when the review is up.

And one final detail
  1. I'm still looking for interest.

Cheers
ksc75smile.gif

Sep 6, 2011 at 3:53 PM Post #54 of 65
Awesome. Thanks for all of the interest so far.
To reiterate a few points:
  1. Only earphones with a 400-size (sorry everyone else!) If you don't know if your earphones are 400-size, check complyfoam.com (if you don't see them, they are not yet compatible)
  2. Things are not ready YET, but I will PM with a heads up and details
  3. The deal will be, you have to buy them from a place first, then I will reimburse you when the review is up.

And one final detail
  1. I'm still looking for interest.

Cheers
ksc75smile.gif

How will it work if I buy a t400, s400 and t500? Do you get money back from both 400's, only one set or none? Also where do we have to post the review here on Head-Fi or can it be at any site?

Sep 6, 2011 at 4:34 PM Post #55 of 65
ill toss my name in, just so happens the last thing i wrote up i used complys on and the one i was listening to today and shall be writing up soon i also was using complys with.

should you wish to toss me a few im sure i can come up with a word or two about them

Sep 7, 2011 at 12:56 AM Post #59 of 65
 Again, my MTPCs use  400s- Very interested.

Sep 11, 2011 at 6:37 AM Post #60 of 65
I don't mind trying a pair. I lost my sleeves for my altec lansing earphones and the others are too big :/ Even though i upgraded to triple fi I dont want my altec lansings to go to waste. Oh and I live in Singapore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back