CIEM(s) with CK10-Type Sound Signature?
Apr 17, 2012 at 2:34 AM Post #16 of 23

Quote:

Yep, here is the person.  And I know someone that called them from the US.

Excellent! I'll PM michioga about the ordering process when I get the chance.

Would be great if you could you PM me the name of the user who ordered from the US, too. :p

You continue to be an invaluable resource Joe, haha.

---

As an aside, I'm listening to my CK10s right now and it's hard for me to pinpoint any faults. If the NT-6 noticeably improves upon most, if not all, aspects of the CK10, I really would have to hear it to believe it! And, because I am inclined to believe Joe's assessment that it is in fact the case that the NT-6 is an all-around improved CK10, I'm very excited!

Apr 17, 2012 at 12:45 PM Post #17 of 23
I would reccomend the Mage over Miracles since you seem to enjoy your ck10. I would say the UM Mage is a step up from the ck10 sound signature with much better midrange but I've heard in recent years they've changed the mage sound signature so it would be best if you could try the mage out yourself.

Jun 5, 2012 at 11:13 AM Post #18 of 23
I ordered and received my NT-6 Pro monitors.  Excellent service.  I received them within 10 days after Hidition received my impressions in Korea.  I ordered online and I'm in New York City.

Jun 5, 2012 at 3:40 PM Post #19 of 23
Quote:
I ordered and received my NT-6 Pro monitors.  Excellent service.  I received them within 10 days after Hidition received my impressions in Korea.  I ordered online and I'm in New York City.

That is fantastic! I'm glad to hear everything went smoothly and that Hidition's turnaround is surprisingly quicker than I initially assumed it would be. :)

I'll keep this in mind if I ever decided to venture into CIEMs. Do you know what Hidition's warranty policy is? Also, did you communicate with a Hidition representative at any point? If so, did you run into any language barriers?

Jun 6, 2012 at 3:11 AM Post #20 of 23
Quote:

Congratulations!  They told me their turnaround time is much quicker now and it sounds like you are the recipient of that.

So, does it meet expectations and how does it compare with the CK10!

Jul 14, 2016 at 8:12 AM Post #23 of 23
My CK10's broke couple of years ago, had a monster pro copper pair laying around as a backup pair and used those til they where stolen.. during my whole use of the monster pro coppers i was missing the sound of my CK10's. the monsters just felt bloated and inacurate compared to the CK10's.

So now i have to bump this thread in hope for some help. Is the Hiditon NT-6 and the Rooth LS8 still the best custom alternatives/upgrades to the CK10? A lot can happen in 4 years..

After reading the reviews of joe I to am leaning towards the Hidition NT-6 but i have to know if something better or with same ish sound qualities has come out for a little less or a little more.

1200usd for the Hidition NT-6 is kinda stretching it but if it might be the best choice for me, i'l go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back