Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/6/12
- productEarSonics EM3-PROtagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- productHidition NT-6tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productHidition NT-6PROtagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/6/12
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/6/12
- productRooth Lab LS 8tagged by System, 6/6/12
- productSpiral Ear SE 5-Way Referencetagged by System, 6/6/12More
- productStarkey SA-43tagged by System, 6/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for... Last post on 2/23/17 at 6:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- CIEM with sound signature similar to the PRO 900 Last post on 1/1/13 at 9:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm going to try some customs... Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
I like these just a little better than my Sony MDR XB90ex, which I think is saying a lot. They both have a very ergonomic design that allows them to stay in ear securely and comfortably for...
TOTL (Top-of the line) is something you hear quite often around Head-Fi. The cream of the crop of the audio-world. While that may be true in most instances, investing into a 1200$+ product seems...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi for this sample to review, as always I try to write honest reviews, this unit has had over 50hrs of burn-in, no real differences were noted. Gear Used: HP...
At 240 dollars new (price I paid) there is not a single headphone in the world with better price/performance ratio. Each song is a new listening experience and these sound far superior to any other...
I am writing this because I have read so much more than I have written, and I believe it's time to give back. There are two new versions of JVC's famous Bass iem: The FX99X and the FX77X, I am...
Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? - Page 5post #61 of 8853/21/12 at 8:14am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 8853/29/12 at 6:00pmThread StarterQuote:
Any updates?post #63 of 8853/30/12 at 6:49ampost #64 of 8853/31/12 at 8:03amThread Starterpost #65 of 8853/31/12 at 8:47ampost #66 of 8853/31/12 at 9:29ampost #67 of 8853/31/12 at 10:13ampost #68 of 8853/31/12 at 9:08pmpost #69 of 8853/31/12 at 9:09pmThread StarterQuote:
I was told the silicone nozzle wasn't available with the NT-6, but the NT-6 pro is supposed to have it. I know they hired a new tech, so maybe that has something to do with it.post #70 of 8854/4/12 at 6:35ampost #71 of 8854/13/12 at 9:38pmMy nt6 photo was listed on hidition's site.
But I mistake color left for right...
Edited by michioga - 4/14/12 at 5:51ampost #72 of 8854/14/12 at 7:53amThread Starterpost #73 of 8854/15/12 at 5:01am
Yes, left is red and right is black.
I was going to order right red, left black like ordinary audio equipments.
I failed to make sure order sheet... It's my fault.
By the way, I'm going to say initial impressions when they arrive.post #74 of 8854/15/12 at 1:18pmThread Starterpost #75 of 8854/18/12 at 7:03am
Finally, I've got NT-6 today!
Nozzle is silicon.
The sound is great.
Clear, extend, no artifacts! This sounds is very good for me. But this is my very initial impressions.
ETA was about one month.
Thank you very much average_joe!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Pros and Cons of FLAC (problems seeking) 3 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 5 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor / DAP || USB DAC || USB... 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Bifrost Wanted for Sale or Trade 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 7 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Understanding the approach in Sound Science vs the rest of Head-Fi 8 minutes ago
- › Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB70-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › UITaudio PMP-353P by Army-Firedawg
- › UITaudio PMP-354P by Army-Firedawg
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ngoshawk
- › Onkyo Over Ear Headphone (H900MB/27) by Sonic Defender
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear