Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/6/12
- productEarSonics EM3-PROtagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- productHidition NT-6tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productHidition NT-6PROtagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/6/12
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/6/12
- productRooth Lab LS 8tagged by System, 6/6/12
- productSpiral Ear SE 5-Way Referencetagged by System, 6/6/12More
- productStarkey SA-43tagged by System, 6/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for... Last post on 7/20/14 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- CIEM with sound signature similar to the PRO 900 Last post on 1/1/13 at 9:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm going to try some customs... Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? - Page 5post #61 of 3773/21/12 at 8:14am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 3773/29/12 at 6:00pmThread StarterQuote:
Any updates?post #63 of 3773/30/12 at 6:49ampost #64 of 3773/31/12 at 8:03amThread Starterpost #65 of 3773/31/12 at 8:47ampost #66 of 3773/31/12 at 9:29ampost #67 of 3773/31/12 at 10:13ampost #68 of 3773/31/12 at 9:08pmpost #69 of 3773/31/12 at 9:09pmThread StarterQuote:
I was told the silicone nozzle wasn't available with the NT-6, but the NT-6 pro is supposed to have it. I know they hired a new tech, so maybe that has something to do with it.post #70 of 3774/4/12 at 6:35ampost #71 of 3774/13/12 at 9:38pmMy nt6 photo was listed on hidition's site.
But I mistake color left for right...
Edited by michioga - 4/14/12 at 5:51ampost #72 of 3774/14/12 at 7:53amThread Starterpost #73 of 3774/15/12 at 5:01am
Yes, left is red and right is black.
I was going to order right red, left black like ordinary audio equipments.
I failed to make sure order sheet... It's my fault.
By the way, I'm going to say initial impressions when they arrive.post #74 of 3774/15/12 at 1:18pmThread Starterpost #75 of 3774/18/12 at 7:03am
Finally, I've got NT-6 today!
Nozzle is silicon.
The sound is great.
Clear, extend, no artifacts! This sounds is very good for me. But this is my very initial impressions.
ETA was about one month.
Thank you very much average_joe!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Seattle Redhook Meet Saturday July 26th, 2014 5 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature... 7 seconds ago
- › HD650 vs HE-300/400 36 seconds ago
- › Good headphones under $ 150, need your opinion! 56 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 58 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 Latest Update 07/24/2014 2 minutes ago
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)