Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/6/12
- productEarSonics EM3-PROtagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- productHidition NT-6tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productHidition NT-6PROtagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/6/12
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/6/12
- productRooth Lab LS 8tagged by System, 6/6/12
- productSpiral Ear SE 5-Way Referencetagged by System, 6/6/12More
- productStarkey SA-43tagged by System, 6/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for... Last post on Today at 1:11 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- CIEM with sound signature similar to the PRO 900 Last post on 1/1/13 at 9:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm going to try some customs... Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? - Page 5post #61 of 3883/21/12 at 8:14am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 3883/29/12 at 6:00pmThread StarterQuote:
Any updates?post #63 of 3883/30/12 at 6:49ampost #64 of 3883/31/12 at 8:03amThread Starterpost #65 of 3883/31/12 at 8:47ampost #66 of 3883/31/12 at 9:29ampost #67 of 3883/31/12 at 10:13ampost #68 of 3883/31/12 at 9:08pmpost #69 of 3883/31/12 at 9:09pmThread StarterQuote:
I was told the silicone nozzle wasn't available with the NT-6, but the NT-6 pro is supposed to have it. I know they hired a new tech, so maybe that has something to do with it.post #70 of 3884/4/12 at 6:35ampost #71 of 3884/13/12 at 9:38pmMy nt6 photo was listed on hidition's site.
But I mistake color left for right...
Edited by michioga - 4/14/12 at 5:51ampost #72 of 3884/14/12 at 7:53amThread Starterpost #73 of 3884/15/12 at 5:01am
Yes, left is red and right is black.
I was going to order right red, left black like ordinary audio equipments.
I failed to make sure order sheet... It's my fault.
By the way, I'm going to say initial impressions when they arrive.post #74 of 3884/15/12 at 1:18pmThread Starterpost #75 of 3884/18/12 at 7:03am
Finally, I've got NT-6 today!
Nozzle is silicon.
The sound is great.
Clear, extend, no artifacts! This sounds is very good for me. But this is my very initial impressions.
ETA was about one month.
Thank you very much average_joe!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Chris Himself cable cuts out when 3.5mm plug is rotated 19 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 57 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 - $400 - Like New 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins MM1 vs Focal-xs, Which is the best? 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)