Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (26 reviews: UM PP6 added... Last post on Yesterday at 11:29 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CIEM with sound signature similar to the PRO 900 Last post on 1/1/13 at 9:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm going to try some customs... Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)
Edited on 12/28/12
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Related Head Gear
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
Hi, Head-fiers. This is my first post as a newbie in the forum. I will give a short introduction of myself. I am 18 years old currently studying in high-school. I love headphones because...
Build Quality: For something hand built, the overall build quality is quite good. Of course, it isn’t nearly as perfect as something from a plastic molding machine but it is far ahead from the...
Disclaimer: My only other good cans to compare these to are Beyerdynamics DT770 (250). I fully realize this review will be biased because of that. So please keep that in mind. This review is my...
First Impressions: Well, when I first used these, I used them in the same place I'd expect myself to continue using these, on the go from place to place, and while at places outside the...
Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? - Page 5post #61 of 1583/21/12 at 8:14am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 1583/29/12 at 6:00pmThread StarterQuote:
Any updates?post #63 of 1583/30/12 at 6:49ampost #64 of 1583/31/12 at 8:03amThread Starterpost #65 of 1583/31/12 at 8:47ampost #66 of 1583/31/12 at 9:29ampost #67 of 1583/31/12 at 10:13ampost #68 of 1583/31/12 at 9:08pmpost #69 of 1583/31/12 at 9:09pmThread StarterQuote:
I was told the silicone nozzle wasn't available with the NT-6, but the NT-6 pro is supposed to have it. I know they hired a new tech, so maybe that has something to do with it.post #70 of 1584/4/12 at 6:35ampost #71 of 1584/13/12 at 9:38pmMy nt6 photo was listed on hidition's site.
But I mistake color left for right...
Edited by michioga - 4/14/12 at 5:51ampost #72 of 1584/14/12 at 7:53amThread Starterpost #73 of 1584/15/12 at 5:01am
Yes, left is red and right is black.
I was going to order right red, left black like ordinary audio equipments.
I failed to make sure order sheet... It's my fault.
By the way, I'm going to say initial impressions when they arrive.post #74 of 1584/15/12 at 1:18pmThread Starterpost #75 of 1584/18/12 at 7:03am
Finally, I've got NT-6 today!
Nozzle is silicon.
The sound is great.
Clear, extend, no artifacts! This sounds is very good for me. But this is my very initial impressions.
ETA was about one month.
Thank you very much average_joe!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 8 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013.... 1 minute ago
- › Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) incoming... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 4 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 5 minutes ago
- › Akg K400 5 minutes ago
- › ATH M50 - benchmarking for right sound 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr - The tube rolling thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe