Chord Mojo 2 Thread ___ [product released January 31, 2022 -- starting on page 95 of thread]
Apr 3, 2024 at 5:22 AM Post #10,276 of 10,876

Thing is, the cable included with Iphone has to be a data cable also, I can connect my phone with it to the PC and transfer data without issues. Also the Apple website says it allows data transfer, yet it doesn't connect or do anything while going to Mojo2.

Apr 3, 2024 at 5:33 AM Post #10,277 of 10,876
I don’t have a Mojo 2 but I have an original Mojo and a bunch of other gear that I previously used with an iPhone X.

I used a ddhifi TC28i Lightning to USB-C OTG adapter with normal USB-C cables and it worked perfectly with everything I connected to and with every cable I tried.

YMMV because I have read some comments about the late model Lightning iPhones having issues with USB DACs.

I waited and upgraded to the 15 Pro and am happy to see the back end of the Lightning connector.

https://www.linsoul.com/products/ddhifi-tc28i

Apr 3, 2024 at 8:03 AM Post #10,278 of 10,876
Does somebody have a link to a cable that works for Mojo2 for Iphone 14pro? I don't want to use the "camera adapter", but I heard the regular lightning to USB-C works, however the cable I got with the Iphone is not working.
The iPhone is picky. You need to be willing to experiment with different OTG cables since everyone seems to have luck with different ones (but they do need to be designated “OTG”). I’ve gone through quite a few. I strongly recommend getting ones with generous warranties and return policies. I’m currently using a ddHiFi cable (MFi09S), and it’s so far the most durable and reliable cable I’ve found. But it’s pricey at almost $70.

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2024 at 10:37 AM Post #10,279 of 10,876
Does somebody have a link to a cable that works for Mojo2 for Iphone 14pro? I don't want to use the "camera adapter", but I heard the regular lightning to USB-C works, however the cable I got with the Iphone is not working.
Mojo2 is not user friendly when using cables in a portable setup.
The answer is to get a Poly.

Apr 3, 2024 at 12:38 PM Post #10,283 of 10,876
Folks, do you know if Spotify will ever upgrade to at least cd quality audio?
Considering how little more Spotify can grow its market share and considering the added expense, I don’t see a reason for them to do it. They’ve been suggesting they’d go hi res for years now, but the market simply isn’t there at the scale that Spotify operates. But who knows?

Apr 4, 2024 at 1:45 AM Post #10,290 of 10,876
adapters all sound different...you wont know till you try. i havent been a fan of the ddhifi ones. The Cayin 4.4 to 3.5 one was more dynamic from my expeirence and now i use a pw audio one on my hugo
Yeah you are absolutely right. I really hated old DDHifi adapters. They used to sound overly warm and smooth. I used mine for 1 day and sold it immediately.

Good news, the new ones are better. I would describe them as "neutral". Since they are much readily available in my country, I went with the DDhifi adapters instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back