Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Dec 12, 2015 at 10:10 PM Post #6,781 of 42,765
If you're after those VanNuys cases, maybe try http://Kuboten.com. The owner lives down the road from me -- I met him through Head-Fi. 

Dec 13, 2015 at 4:00 AM Post #6,783 of 42,765
Please can I ask a silly question? I don't know enough about how it all works. With reading about how some music playing software has problems playing with the Mojo, e.g. Foobar missing the first second.

1. I wondered does the Mojo work with Windows sounds.

2. If I want to watch a DVD on my computer will it work with Windows Media Centre. Plus other players like VLC or Cyberlink Power DVD.

Hello again! Your computer treats it as the sound card so yes you can play any audio through it as normal. That foobar issue is and odd one though

Dec 13, 2015 at 4:09 AM Post #6,784 of 42,765
Still having the Foobar issue by the way. Seems to be the case with Spotify too. When getting audio alerts through Windows, half the length of the alert is cut off too. It almost seems like the circuitry on the Mojo takes awhile to kick in after receiving a signal. Or could it be a driver problem?

Dec 13, 2015 at 4:25 AM Post #6,786 of 42,765
I am using a $4 USB micro to A OTG + cable that came with the Mojo. Works perfectly with my G4. Any USB micro to A works with PCs.

Oh, you'll love the Mojo base I'm sure. Put some planars on and crank the volume right up. EDM, rap, sludge metal, prog metal, you name it, the Mojo brings those drums alive.

Dec 13, 2015 at 4:37 AM Post #6,787 of 42,765

I just ordered my Mojo. Wanna pit it head to head with my iFi micro and nano. I imagine the power will fall between the 2.

Hi there HBB, seen the light :wink:. Can I have your Mojo Rory Gallagher mod? Just joking, before anyone thinks I'm serious. Hope you like it mate.

Dec 13, 2015 at 4:43 AM Post #6,788 of 42,765

Hi there HBB, seen the light :wink:. Can I have your Mojo Rory Gallagher mod? Just joking, before anyone thinks I'm serious. Hope you like it mate.

Been a while since i seen so much praise heaped on an item that is not stupid crazy expensive so I'm going for it. Somebody please tell me I don't need a Moon audio cable for this to work with my Note 4.

Dec 13, 2015 at 4:55 AM Post #6,789 of 42,765
Been a while since i seen so much praise heaped on an item that is not stupid crazy expensive so I'm going for it. Somebody please tell me I don't need a Moon audio cable for this to work with my Note 4.

Using with Note 4 here, $2 OTG cables work fine.

Dec 13, 2015 at 4:57 AM Post #6,790 of 42,765
Using with Note 4 here, $2 OTG cables work fine.

Thank you bro
beerchug.gif

Dec 13, 2015 at 5:54 AM Post #6,791 of 42,765
Subscribed
biggrin.gif

Anyway, anyone that uses mojo with windows, are you guys experience some fade in when using mojo with windows? It's quite annoying somehow, is there any fix for this?

Has anyone contacted Chord about this?
My primary rig is a Windows PC. :frowning2:
It happens in any software program, not just Foobar. Tried JRiver too, outputting through ASIO, KS and DirectSound.

Works absolutely flawlessly on my Macbook (which I use for work) with Audirvana and Spotify.

Dec 13, 2015 at 6:22 AM Post #6,792 of 42,765
Still having the Foobar issue by the way. Seems to be the case with Spotify too. When getting audio alerts through Windows, half the length of the alert is cut off too. It almost seems like the circuitry on the Mojo takes awhile to kick in after receiving a signal. Or could it be a driver problem?

Mojo in common with Hugo has a mute function . This occurs when the usb changes sample rate or switches to dsd. This is to eliminating the huge bangs that some os creates. Losing half a second is better than losing your headphone drivers.... Rob

Dec 13, 2015 at 8:50 AM Post #6,793 of 42,765
Dec 13, 2015 at 8:52 AM Post #6,794 of 42,765

Thank you bro
beerchug.gif

dont forget to use v4a and get the bass out man, it was such a revalation when i used v4a and mojo

my steup is 

note 3--- mojo-- shure 846 the bass man the bass was huge, i tried subwoofer in v4a and man what a bass

Dec 13, 2015 at 8:59 AM Post #6,795 of 42,765
Question,
So if one where to buy the newest Ipod touch with the newest fw do you still need a cck? I thought I read somewhere in this thread that you don't need one anymore. It would be great to have an Ipod/Mojo streaming Tidal with out all the extra cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back