Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
May 3, 2016 at 4:42 PM Post #17,146 of 42,765
Yeah I see what you are saying, I know that it is a rather unusual category to pair mojo with...it's just the most useful for my purpose... The TAS review made me admit it... So I will give some impressions once it's here, had to buy on Amazon France so it will be a few days

Cheers

May 3, 2016 at 4:51 PM Post #17,147 of 42,765
FWIW, I've seriously considered getting better-acquainted with the Riva Turbo X (and Creative's competing product), myself, so I totally understand why you got one
beerchug.gif

May 3, 2016 at 5:01 PM Post #17,148 of 42,765
FWIW, I've seriously considered getting better-acquainted with the Riva Turbo X (and Creative's competing product), myself, so I totally understand why you got one :beerchug:

After all it has to fill a room of 12qm in my scenario...it's a small Hut at the beach, so don't pitty me too Much :) Well it is supposed to do ambient music, not to scare off customers... And yeah I will keep the punk stuff down and go all in on classic rock and some jazz and chill out... So it should be fine.
BTW how do I post prosting emoticon?
Cheers

May 3, 2016 at 7:28 PM Post #17,153 of 42,765
Hi....
I've been following the post until 1000 pages...
Finally, I pulled a trigger...
And I loved it....

If be curious to know your thoughts on the sound comparison between the A10 by itself and with the mojo. I'll be picking up an A25 soon and the setup you have is what I am going after more or less.

Hope your liking it (sounds like you are)!

May 3, 2016 at 8:47 PM Post #17,154 of 42,765
I'm not really audiophile...
Mojo makes smile everytime I listen.
There are lots of detail that I've never hear...
Until I've got Mojo.
The downside about A17 is the cable walkman to micro usb.
It eats battery A17 faster.
But I don't care as long as Mojo Wow me everytime.
Anyway I have this setup too...

May 3, 2016 at 9:31 PM Post #17,155 of 42,765
  FWIW, I've seriously considered getting better-acquainted with the Riva Turbo X (and Creative's competing product), myself, so I totally understand why you got one
beerchug.gif

Creative's product being the Roar Pro?

May 3, 2016 at 10:34 PM Post #17,156 of 42,765
Anyone have any luck getting Equalizer APO to work with the Mojo?  I'm running windows 7 home and can't get it to work when I output the sound to the mojo.  If I use my internal speaker it works fine.

May 3, 2016 at 11:48 PM Post #17,159 of 42,765

LOL! - reminds me of a fictitious character the DJ, Steve Wright, used to do, on BBC Radio 1 / 2:

Pretentious Music Journalist: supposedly based on a number of 1980s rock/pop reviewers (perhaps especially Simon Reynolds, David Stubbs and Paul Oldfield of Melody Maker), he reads a little too much into a band's songs with over-complex and artistically pretentious monologues where a simple explanation would suffice, e.g., "They generate a sonic cathedral of sound" means "loud".  (also: "caressing my cochleas with a sonic cathedral of sound")

pretentious? Moi???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back