Chord Electronics - The Shard Event
Oct 14, 2015 at 2:48 PM Post #451 of 481
Well sure, but if you don't want to weed through speculation then the official thread is where it's at, and it's the place Chord will provide answers.
smily_headphones1.gif

So why do we keep posting here? See what I mean?
Personally, I think the title of this thread should have been changed to THE OFFICIAL MOJO THREAD or whatever at 2 o'clock today. Would have made more sense than to end up with a dead THE SHARD thread full of Mojo talk and an "official" Mojo thread that picked up mid-discussion. Just sayin'.

Oct 14, 2015 at 2:49 PM Post #452 of 481
Multi-channel setup could be interesting with Mojo + DAVE + Mojo (C & LFE + L & R + Ls & Rs) combo.

Besides, maybe triple-stacking Mojo could work just like this?

http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f6-dac-digital-analog-conversion/first-multi-channel-direct-stream-digital-playback-solution-mytek-14946/

Oct 14, 2015 at 2:52 PM Post #453 of 481

Well sure, but if you don't want to weed through speculation then the official thread is where it's at, and it's the place Chord will provide answers.
smily_headphones1.gif

So why do we keep posting here? See what I mean?
Personally, I think the title of this thread should have been changed to THE OFFICIAL MOJO THREAD or whatever at 2 o'clock today. Would have made more sense than to end up with a dead THE SHARD thread full of Mojo talk and an "official" Mojo thread that picked up mid-discussion. Just sayin'.

I understand but disagree - the new thread is specifically focused upon the product, rather than several pages of pre-release speculation, which would be the case if this thread were renamed.

Bearing in mind that non-head-fiers may google more information on the product and land on head-fi for the first time, unfamiliar with the convoluted threads that sometimes happen here, we want newcomers to land on the official Mojo thread and immediately see product-specific information at the top of the page.
beerchug.gif

Oct 14, 2015 at 2:55 PM Post #454 of 481
  http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/2015/10/chord-electronics-mojo-portable-audios-new-talisman/

Wow, was that review written by an 8-year-old? That was just awful.

Oct 14, 2015 at 2:57 PM Post #455 of 481

I understand but disagree - the new thread is specifically focused upon the product, rather than several pages of pre-release speculation, which would be the case if this thread were renamed.
beerchug.gif

Whatever, don't want to rock the boat, but isn't the above the way it always goes? Usually people can factor this in and decide if they want to read all the ruminations or just skip to the point when the product is released.
All I'm saying is that it's a little tiresome having to read two simultaneous, exponentially growing threads at the moment. When does it stop? I'm a man, I can't multitask.

Oct 14, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #456 of 481

beerchug.gif

Whatever, don't want to rock the boat, but isn't the above the way it always goes? Usually people can factor this in and decide if they want to read all the ruminations or just skip to the point when the product is released.
All I'm saying is that it's a little tiresome having to read two simultaneous, exponentially growing threads at the moment. When does it stop? I'm a man, I can't multitask.

LOL - yeah, I know the feeling!

Oct 14, 2015 at 3:01 PM Post #457 of 481

+1. Let's all move to the product thread.

Oct 14, 2015 at 3:11 PM Post #458 of 481

Never mind that - how was the meal?
popcorn.gif

Lets say I'm completely stuffed! And my head tells me a bit too much wine that they kept filling up as soon as you took a sip
biggrin.gif

Oct 14, 2015 at 3:37 PM Post #459 of 481
Oct 14, 2015 at 3:45 PM Post #460 of 481
Wasn't it / isn't it your birthday too?

Boring birthday yesterday, work and a meeting, this more than made up for it, a day to remember
biggrin.gif
And a very interesting chat with Rob at the end.

Oct 14, 2015 at 5:09 PM Post #463 of 481

sorry, guys, temporary out of stock. Will be available soon. Current price is incorrect.
If anybody is interested, just drop me pm, I'll put you on top of the list :)

Can you do right angled at both ends? 
Something like this with micro usb instead of the full size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back