Choosing the right headphones for £150 budget
Oct 30, 2014 at 11:05 AM Post #16 of 17
From my experience I preferred the hd25-II in every way except comfort over the m50 and m50x, for edm too. Felt like the bass was a little tighter and vocals seemed a little nicer too. It's definitely a downgrade/side grade to get them so I'd definitely look at other headphones.

I've tried the b&o h6 too and I'd say the bass hits a little too lightly for edm music. It was one of the reasons I personally went for the b&w p7's over the h6's. I found Beyer t51p's sounded very good when I heard them recently though I didn't get to listen to them for very long. They seemed quite well balanced though.

Edit: you could look into the new Sony MDR 1a's too. I have the 1r (the older model) which has lovely mids for vocals although the bass was a little lacking. Apparently the new 1a model has much improved bass though. They're also incredibly comfortable - definitely the most comfortable headphones I've ever used and the 1a should be just as comfy.
n
The p7 is probably a really lovely headphone that i wish to try sometime but i don't think i can be able to afford one right now. But i will add to my wishlist because it has been recommended quite a few times to me.

Thank you for the heads up! I will look out for the mdr-1a. I have heard a lot about the comfort of the 1r and to hear that there is a improved version, brings music to my ears :)

Oct 30, 2014 at 3:36 PM Post #17 of 17
I talking about Momentum over-ear, you can get them on ebay 110-130 GBP. I'm not very experienced with Momentum and D600, I listened to them once at Heathrow for an hour but only metal and jazz songs, not EDM. D600 have bigger soundstage than Momentums from my memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back