Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones)
Sep 23, 2017 at 4:47 PM Post #1,891 of 7,153
@mbwilson111 That would require a conversation about the product, which I've been tempted to have. Mostly because if you look at the seller, there are some rather expensive options, but many have a great look, and hopefully a sound worth the price. Or I could just tell myself it's not that expensive, and if I'm unhappy, report back here and write off the seller.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ful...-grade-wood-retro-headphones/32801584013.html Could be another interesting option, but that headband though....

Sep 23, 2017 at 4:59 PM Post #1,893 of 7,153
Last edited:
Sep 23, 2017 at 5:02 PM Post #1,894 of 7,153
Sep 23, 2017 at 5:09 PM Post #1,895 of 7,153
Yep, that looks identical. Hope @HungryPanda chimes in, and it reconfirms that I might have better luck looking elsewhere for a better price.

I am confused. That one is not the same as others we were looking at tonight. Anyway, it is open. Maybe one for @ProspektFi to consider?

Sep 23, 2017 at 8:02 PM Post #1,896 of 7,153
A few weeks ago Hungrypanda got this one...that someone had posted here...not sure if he reported back?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/OKC...id=fb84248f-5bbb-4e6b-beb9-3edab49ca054&tpp=1

I ordered these 50 days ago

They never arrived :frowning2:
(might have been unlucky tough)
But if it ever arrive, I'll post my thoughts here right away.

I'll leave you guys with this priceless product description:

FEATURES:

1. Open voice (seems ok)
2. Voice is exposed (for redundancy)
3. The pursuit of real voice (...)
4. PK GRADO GS1000 (LOL WTH... I mean, who knows... One can dream)
5. Material: Stainless steel metal (yup)
6. 40mm composite diaphragm speaker (seems ok)
7. DIY that can change the cable (counting on it)
8. Gift a big case (great! if it ever arrives...)

Sep 23, 2017 at 8:18 PM Post #1,897 of 7,153
I ordered these 50 days ago

They never arrived :frowning2:
(might have been unlucky tough)
But if it ever arrive, I'll post my thoughts here right away.

I'll leave you guys with this priceless product description:

FEATURES:

1. Open voice (seems ok)
2. Voice is exposed (for redundancy)
3. The pursuit of real voice (...)
4. PK GRADO GS1000 (LOL WTH... I mean, who knows... One can dream)

5. Material: Stainless steel metal (yup)
6. 40mm composite diaphragm speaker (seems ok)
7. DIY that can change the cable (counting on it)
8. Gift a big case (great! if it ever arrives...)

That is a long time. Do you have any tracking info? Have you contacted the seller or aliexpress? I know that HungryPanda did get his... just not sure if he actually shared his impressions yet.

You forgot the most important thing... they are advertised as being termite proof! :)

Sweet dog in your profile picture.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2017 at 9:57 PM Post #1,898 of 7,153
Sep 24, 2017 at 12:07 AM Post #1,900 of 7,153
Headband photos in the description says Sivga, so it looks like they're just using their own name in the Amazon listing.

I've never understood why sellers do that. For example, you can buy KZs from Amazon, but sometimes they aren't listed as KZ. Instead they'll be listed as "ChingChongWoo bass heavy 3.5mm aux super bass fantastic #1 all your base are belong to us earphones".
I heard those 'all your base' headphones were pretty good though...if you like base...

Sep 24, 2017 at 5:18 AM Post #1,901 of 7,153
I am confused. That one is not the same as others we were looking at tonight. Anyway, it is open. Maybe one for @ProspektFi to consider?

These Grado style pads are not for me. I can't stand the pressure on my ears. After a while I get tired even with wool winter caps, so... XD

Update about Liboers: I kept them extended throughout the last night on the original box to reduce pressure, and today they are much more comfortable and sounds better. And seems that everything gets even better if I reduce a bit more the pressure with my hands, so I will repeat this procedure. Now I can say that it was not a waste of money! :o2smile:

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2017 at 8:31 AM Post #1,902 of 7,153
For reference left to right, top to bottom it is:

Bluedio T3, AKG K545, Oppo PM3
Symphonized Wraith 2.0 Bluetooth, Philips Fidelio X2, Akai 50x
Sennheiser HD206, Diza100, Logitech G403
Griffin Woodtone Sapele, Tate & Bauer HD 900, Griffin Woodtone Beech
Blue Lola, EMU Ebony, Logitech UE 6000
Beyerdynamic DT 800 Pro 600ohm, Hifiman 400i, Liboer BH718
Bosshifi B7, SIVGA SV007, Bosshifi B8
Mixcder ShareMe Pro, Logitech G930, Ausdom NC7

Philips A1 Pro, Monolith M560, Vmoda M100, Koss DJ200 Pro, Monoprice 8323, ISK MDH8500

Forgot to include the Philips SHP9500 and of course all the IEMs which I'm trying to figure out how I want to organize with the remaining space in my office.

Have to ask, hope you don't mind, how do the Bluedio T3, Tate & Bauer HD900 and the Bosshifi B8 compare in terms of sound signature ?

Read about the comfort issues with the HD900, so far have tried the Bluedio T4, which sound very similar to the T3 it seems and a friend has the B8, so I could check that out. The HD900 is interesting as it has a hybrid driver system. Current Amazon prices seems worth a shot, albeit need to add in some good ear pads.

Thanks, much appreciate if you could share on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back