Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2014 at 6:19 PM Post #8,134 of 35,472
Between these and the Monoprice 108323 Wokei? What you think :wink:

Oooh ..me have them Monoprice ....without a doubt ...Superlux HD668B does everything better .......better bass definition and tighter and more balanced sound whereas Monoprice was me first headphone purchase when me first started in Headfi ....they are imho ..basshead level hp with bass bloat and boomy sub bass and not much detail which ..on reflection ....they sounded good when first got them but now .....veiled and do me head in with the clamp now in comparison to HD668B ...

Sep 22, 2014 at 6:35 PM Post #8,135 of 35,472
I have the original HD681 and like it a lot. Treble can be a bit much at times. Stellar purchase for around $30.

Sep 22, 2014 at 6:48 PM Post #8,137 of 35,472
There are three version ...for some Superlux headphone ....normal version , " F" and " B" version .....

You are correct oh great one. I have the normal version which is supposed to be the bassiest of the three. I believe F stands for flat and B stands for balanced for the others.

Sep 22, 2014 at 6:50 PM Post #8,138 of 35,472
Thanks wokei! I'll try to get them.

Question is which first? These or pro80? Hehe guess it depends on how much I like the havis when they come in... they might keep me satisfied for at home listening for awhile

Oh wokei, any chance you could post pic of 668b on head so I can see their size?

Sep 22, 2014 at 7:00 PM Post #8,140 of 35,472
Just giving some info to those who are interested in getting some Superlux goodness....cheers mate....

No problem. If the reports are true and the EVO is an improvement, it will be a really great headphone. I like the looks of it also. Carry on.

Sep 22, 2014 at 7:03 PM Post #8,141 of 35,472
Thanks wokei! I'll try to get them.

Question is which first? These or pro80? Hehe guess it depends on how much I like the havis when they come in... they might keep me satisfied for at home listening for awhile

Oh wokei, any chance you could post pic of 668b on head so I can see their size?

Me dont have Takstar Pro80 but they do get very high praise ...peter123 likes them a lot with HM5 pad .....maybe you could check with him ...

Oooh..Havi is special ....no doubt about it ..imho ....after listening to them ...it will change your perception of imaging and 3D like soundstage ..." TiT" rolling is a must ...lol

Here is the link of review by Tyll on YouTube

[VIDEO] http://youtu.be/b5ttxDRiZls[/VIDEO]

Sep 22, 2014 at 7:13 PM Post #8,144 of 35,472
I really like the turn this thread has taken with more full sized cans talk, keep it up guys:)

Regarding the Pro80's: I only have the HD662f from Superlux and while they're both great I prefer the Takstar's.

Sep 22, 2014 at 7:21 PM Post #8,145 of 35,472
Don`t know about the HD668B, but the Evo have more bass and are warmer than the HD681 "Classic"

Improvement? I don`t think so, they`re just different.

HD668B is semi open while EVO is closed iirc....lol

I really like the turn this thread has taken with more full sized cans talk, keep it up guys:)

Regarding the Pro80's: I only have the HD662f from Superlux and while they're both great I prefer the Takstar's.

Have you heard Goldring DR150 ....Massa Peter123 ...been on watch since you be busy in the States...how did me do !.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back