Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2014 at 12:47 AM Post #8,086 of 35,472
@Wokei

Glad you like em :beerchug:

====================

Still waiting for my havi from penon, should arrive in another week or so

Waiting for cayin c5 from that site that shouldn't be mentioned too, no idea how long it's gonna take to arrive to Indonesia. Hope it wont get lost in the mail or anything.

Waiting for tube shipment confirmation from upscaleaudio.com , been a week since I ordered, and haven't received any confirmation from them :frowning2:  Tube's for my Aune T1 btw )

My wallet's screaming every time I open headfi in my browser :D

Yup ..me know what cha talkin about ....me stop buyin already since 9th Sept ...oops no ...16 Sept ...gotta change me date ....really check me signature below for link to music and buying addiction ..might be good for you and me ...lol

But loving the band ..been listening to them since got them weeks ago ...me fav track is Cream/No Diggity ..big fan of Wu Tang Clan ...hahahaha...lol

Sep 22, 2014 at 6:30 AM Post #8,088 of 35,472
Sep 22, 2014 at 6:46 AM Post #8,089 of 35,472

Does anyone own, or tried the EZ-DT3?

They have a frequency of 5~28Khz

Are they new? Are they any good?

Check it out......
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.HozkM2&id=41285987512&ns=1#detail

Holy wow, those look nice. Sadly I can't buy it from here -- shipping would probably cost more than the actual IEMs. That, and my dad can't access his TaoBao account anymore...
frown.gif

Oooh yeah, I like that silver housing!

And in your situation, hopefully they'll show up on aliexpress sooner or later - seems like a lot of shops will provide free worldwide shipping 
redface.gif

Sep 22, 2014 at 7:07 AM Post #8,090 of 35,472
Oooh yeah, I like that silver housing!

And in your situation, hopefully they'll show up on aliexpress sooner or later - seems like a lot of shops will provide free worldwide shipping  :xf_eek:

Thanks for the encouraging words, but I guess I'll have to pass up on this one. I'll probably wait until some other people have these. I don't have a wallet, just so you know. :D

Sep 22, 2014 at 7:44 AM Post #8,091 of 35,472
Quote:
Thanks for the encouraging words, but I guess I'll have to pass up on this one. I'll probably wait until some other people have these. I don't have a wallet, just so you know.
biggrin.gif

Haha, that might work out to your advantage, actually.  Something newer and nicer always pops up.

At least, that's what I've experienced in going through a lot of these threads in search for a new IEM -- right when I'm just about ready to purchase whatever is getting most glowing reviews at the time, someone comes up with, "You guys should try (insert new item here), it's way better than (insert whatever I was just about to buy)" 
tongue_smile.gif

Sep 22, 2014 at 8:24 AM Post #8,092 of 35,472
Quote:

Haha, that might work out to your advantage, actually.  Something newer and nicer always pops up.

At least, that's what I've experienced in going through a lot of these threads in search for a new IEM -- right when I'm just about ready to purchase whatever is getting most glowing reviews at the time, someone comes up with, "You guys should try (insert new item here), it's way better than (insert whatever I was just about to buy)"  :tongue_smile:  

That's why you follow my multi-step purchasing plan to maximize enjoyment of whatever you buy.

Step 1: Find out what's hot in the IEM world.
Step 2: Wait for it to become old and dirt cheap.
Step 3: Buy and enjoy what was once a top of the line IEM! Success.

As a side note, my god these VSonic VSD3 are frickin amazing!

Sep 22, 2014 at 8:51 AM Post #8,095 of 35,472
That's why you follow my multi-step purchasing plan to maximize enjoyment of whatever you buy.

Step 1: Find out what's hot in the IEM world.
Step 2: Wait for it to become old and dirt cheap.
Step 3: Buy and enjoy what was once a top of the line IEM! Success.

As a side note, my god these VSonic VSD3 are frickin amazing!

Kinda works that way for headphones also.  I recently bought a demo set of Logitech UE6000s off of ebay for $20.  They look and sound fantastic.  I believe these once sold for around $200.  Current price new is around $90.

Sep 22, 2014 at 9:42 AM Post #8,097 of 35,472
Kinda works that way for headphones also.  I recently bought a demo set of Logitech UE6000s off of ebay for $20.  They look and sound fantastic.  I believe these once sold for around $200.  Current price new is around $90.

It does work out well, especially considering price drops usually only take a few months nowadays.

I got my UE6000 new for ~80 CAD during a Christmas clearance when they were still selling everywhere else for 229 CAD. Now everyone is clearing out their UE stuff. Too bad cause most of it was pretty good.

Sep 22, 2014 at 10:42 AM Post #8,098 of 35,472
maybe my xe800 is fake then, as they look exactly like those sub 66 CNY ones. Anyone with genuine ones know how to tell them apart? Mine came with that small paper box and some accessories for CNY 388 from Taobao. 

Sep 22, 2014 at 11:11 AM Post #8,100 of 35,472
So I decided to get a new faster cell service in China and needed a cheap phone to use during the transition and I picked up the Xiaomi RedMi 1S.  It was interesting as I was poking around the settings I saw an audio enhancer specifically for Xiaomi's IEM's call "MiSound enhancer".  I have a pair of Piston's v.2 laying around and gave it a try - and woah!  It transformed the Pistons into something completely different...the sound turned much fuller, the bass also isn't as boomy as before, though I think the treble suffers a bit being a bit muddier.  Just something interesting I found I wanted to share - I need to listen some more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back