Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2014 at 7:11 PM Post #5,207 of 35,472

Where is the T1E for this price? I've searched dx and aliexpress and they are around $38.

usd.dx.com has only the purple T1E (that I saw anyhow)but has a $5 coupon if you subscribe to a newsletter or something. So, the final price would be ~ $31.11 shipped if that coupon is usable(didn't register myself). http://www.dxsoul.com/search/ttpod

Box on the left to enter email and get coupon. Seems that it is free 4-7 day shipping as well. Good deal if the coupon works. Free express is over $25 so still good after the coupon.

Jul 27, 2014 at 7:16 PM Post #5,209 of 35,472

usd.dx.com has only the purple T1E (that I saw anyhow)but has a $5 coupon if you subscribe to a newsletter or something. So, the final price would be ~ $31 shipped.
http://www.dxsoul.com/search/ttpod

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I'm in Australia and I don't think I can order from this site. The main dx.com site doesn't seem to offer this coupon.

Jul 27, 2014 at 7:18 PM Post #5,210 of 35,472
^
Ahhhh CRAP!!! Those TTPOD T1Es are "warm" just like those piss_tons??? WEAKKKKKK!!!

Was hoping they would be mo' like the GR07 BEs in texture and dynamics. You can't get great texture outta' a warm IEM meng. :  (

Unless you want that slow, thick molasses variant. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :triportsad:

If any one wants a TOTAL upgrade to the piss_ton and can handle those MASSIVE Double D (dynamic) driver hangers on your ears, the KEF M200 is your ticket to refined warm gold!!!
whateva meng!

Don't knock them till you try them. They rock like a mofo.

Jul 27, 2014 at 7:25 PM Post #5,212 of 35,472

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I'm in Australia and I don't think I can order from this site. The main dx.com site doesn't seem to offer this coupon.

Oh well, couldn't tell where you were from but worth throwing it out there. Sure some can take advantage of it. Hopefully someone will report if it works out or not.

Jul 27, 2014 at 8:32 PM Post #5,215 of 35,472
whateva meng!

Don't knock them till you try them. They rock like a mofo.

^
i'll see 'bout that.

They should be in by tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.
popcorn.gif

Jul 27, 2014 at 10:08 PM Post #5,219 of 35,472
Does anyone here use an HTC One (M8)?

I'm tossing up between the Havi B3 and the T1E and have read that the difference between amped and umamped for Havi is much greater than for T1E.

I've got an E07K amp, but I don't always want to bring it with me. If I get the Havi, will my One (M8) be able to drive it well (i.e. by itself, unamped)?

Jul 27, 2014 at 10:19 PM Post #5,220 of 35,472
Does anyone here use an HTC One (M8)?

I'm tossing up between the Havi B3 and the T1E and have read that the difference between amped and umamped for Havi is much greater than for T1E.

I've got an E07K amp, but I don't always want to bring it with me. If I get the Havi, will my One (M8) be able to drive it well (i.e. by itself, unamped)?
probably not

The havi needs a lot of juice. I use the high gain setting on my amp to get the best out of them.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back