Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2016 at 6:11 AM Post #31,906 of 35,472
  Well? Just pulled the trigger and ordered the REMAX RM-800MD hybrid! They are at a great price and coudn't pass on them! ....and they have a good reputation with solid construction on most of their earphones, for example; like the REMAX RM-600D, which I own and are extremely well made at its price point. They are going for 388 RMB ($58 US dollars).

Link.....
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.28.0m0Qs1&id=535486237381&ns=1&abbucket=4#detail

They look great. Eagerly awaiting your impressions on them.

I just found a new hybrid from **** too. $39

Jul 27, 2016 at 6:33 AM Post #31,907 of 35,472
Jul 27, 2016 at 6:37 AM Post #31,908 of 35,472
  Well? Just pulled the trigger and ordered the REMAX RM-800MD hybrid! They are at a great price and coudn't pass on them! ....and they have a good reputation with solid construction on most of their earphones, for example; like the REMAX RM-600D, which I own and are extremely well made at its price point. They are going for 388 RMB ($58 US dollars).

Link.....
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.28.0m0Qs1&id=535486237381&ns=1&abbucket=4#detail

I have the 720i. They are pretty meh, and the remote/mic is absolutely ridiculously huge. Put me off of buying more Remax, there was nothing in the sound that made me think that others from the brand would be for me, but then again, seems like some other people have had more positive experiences with other IEMs in their range.

Jul 27, 2016 at 7:09 AM Post #31,909 of 35,472
@CoiL I think they look freaking awesome too, especially the silver. Check the logo on the back, makes it look like a ferrari:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-Newest-****-4in1-Hybrid-Earphone-In-Ear-Headphones-Multi-unit-DIY-Earphones-With-MMCX-interface/1922340_32705148688.html 

Jul 27, 2016 at 8:58 AM Post #31,910 of 35,472
@CoiL
 I think they look freaking awesome too, especially the silver. Check the logo on the back, makes it look like a ferrari:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-Newest-****-4in1-Hybrid-Earphone-In-Ear-Headphones-Multi-unit-DIY-Earphones-With-MMCX-interface/1922340_32705148688.html 

Good but 30ohm my phone can't take it

Jul 27, 2016 at 12:21 PM Post #31,915 of 35,472
Some quick impressions on my last purchases:

LZ A2s: Many headfiers already cover the subject, so I will only add my voice to say that they sound really good, maybe a tiny bit V-shaped, but I don't feel the need for EQ. My complaint is on the shells ( and nozzles ), I find them a bit large for my ears, please LZ could you make an OTE with detachable cable?

Vivo XE800: I already own the GR07 mkII, but I couldn't resist for the price to get my hands on iems that are supposed to use the same driver as one of the $100 champion. They don't exactly sound the same, GR07 is warmer, while XE800 is more on the clear side ( but not bright ) and has a high frequency peak that accentuates some details. Overall really good sound, confortable but the cable is slightly rubbery and I don't like and don't need the remote.

Remax RM-600M: It is a full BA iem, so you don't get the bass response you're accustomed  to get from DD, there is also a peak at 3kHz ( guesstimation ) that need to be EQed. If you have these earphones try +3dB at 100Hz and -3dB at 3kHz, it is just a quick correction, but I already get a better FR. Cable is acceptable, comfort and isolation are good.

Rose n°7: Fairly expensive for a DD+BA compared to all the chinese earphones we got lately, but you get a very well made iem, shells are comfortable, fit and finish is excellent. They are well tuned but I find the bass prominent, I prefer a little EQ on these.

YHS 001: I bought these earphones because there was a lot of accessories and the MMCX cable looked good, I'm not disappointed, the cable is soft, flexible with color coded metal plugs, many tips ( standard thin wall + KZ standard + KZ spiral ) and a case. I was ready for a crappy and agressive sound, well no, too much bass, that's all, the iem sound balanced, soft and overall pretty good. Our japanese friends seem to like it considering all the sales on HCK. For the price ( $15 ), that's an excellent bundle.

Jul 27, 2016 at 2:47 PM Post #31,916 of 35,472
  They look great. Eagerly awaiting your impressions on them.

I just found a new hybrid from **** too. $39

D**m! Didn't see that one coming! I'll probably be getting these as well.
etysmile.gif

.....At least it beats getting Chinese IEMS that are way over priced and falling apart. I'm referring to the one that's referred to as "no name".
wink.gif
  **** is also one of the better "top-tier diy's" coming from China. I can count on good sound and good quality.

Jul 27, 2016 at 3:02 PM Post #31,917 of 35,472
Good but 30ohm my phone can't take it

i've promised myself to go cold turkey for awhile, but these are very tempting..........i have the **** diy ie800 (single DD) which are fantastic for the price. **** also has  a newish hybrid, the dt2, which is getting raves on the other cheap chinese thread that also looks great.

Jul 27, 2016 at 4:59 PM Post #31,918 of 35,472
I have the DT2 and I love it.

I'll have to get these as well now. Remember, you have to collect them all, mind you that maybe something else.

Just getting used to the XE800

Jul 27, 2016 at 5:21 PM Post #31,919 of 35,472
  Some quick impressions on my last purchases:
YHS 001: I bought these earphones because there was a lot of accessories and the MMCX cable looked good, I'm not disappointed, the cable is soft, flexible with color coded metal plugs, many tips ( standard thin wall + KZ standard + KZ spiral ) and a case. I was ready for a crappy and agressive sound, well no, too much bass, that's all, the iem sound balanced, soft and overall pretty good. Our japanese friends seem to like it considering all the sales on HCK. For the price ( $15 ), that's an excellent bundle.

Ewen, would you say the bass is too much for a bass-head who likes techno? Does it overpower everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back