Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2015 at 10:07 AM Post #19,966 of 35,472
  I have also bought a pair of TX10 not long ago (loved the aesthetics) I really hope I can prove this findings wrong.
biggrin.gif
 (and you might got a faulty item)

Please PM me when you hear them yourself, alright? :) I really hope it's a defective pair so I could get a new one and write a fair review.

Nov 23, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #19,967 of 35,472

That's less of a problem. The problem is when the kick is off-center as well, which appears to be common with these TX10. Hearing kicks only on one side is really headache-inducing.
As it seems, the bass leans more to the left side. And it's not my hearing. I did switch the sides, and now it's leaning to the right side, so yeah, it's a real issue.

Had a similar problem with my ATE. Turns out one of the vents was blocked by glue or something. It does sound like something is wrong with your pair anyways

Nov 23, 2015 at 11:13 AM Post #19,968 of 35,472
  Had a similar problem with my ATE. Turns out one of the vents was blocked by glue or something. It does sound like something is wrong with your pair anyways

Hmm we'll see. KZ earphones are more likely to have glue residue. Had some on my ED2 and ED10 when I got them...

Nov 23, 2015 at 12:25 PM Post #19,971 of 35,472
K. Received my VE Monks today. I'm actually speechless. 5 dollars?!! Really?!! I have Oppo Pm3's with a pure silver cable from Lavricables which set me back a hefty sum and they are, don't get me wrong, fantastic. But this is 5dollars people! I'm just finding it incredibly hard to comprehend what kind of audio quality these things throw at me for 5 dollars. I'm sitting here smiling my ass off listening to all kinds of music.

I find them a small amount bassheavy. I'm just very used to weaker bass like that of the Havi B3 pro1.

Did I say they were 5 dollars people?!?

Best bargain ever. I'm gonna order 2more pair just for the hell of it...

Nov 23, 2015 at 12:25 PM Post #19,972 of 35,472
Guys, great news! My dearest AliExpress seller has agreed to sell the boarseman CX98!
These surprising earphones have some amazing sound and build quality, especially if you like mids-emphasized signature for a natural sound.
Read my full product review here, and here's the purchase link: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-Boarseman-CX98-In-Ear-Earphone-3-5MM-Hifi-In-Ear-Headset-Dynamic-Headphone-For/32544113443.html

Please support her so she would get more great Chinese findings in the future!

Those are beautifully designed, but I just can't allow myself to buy them, cause I won't be able to answer the question - "what brand are those beautiful IEMs?", without ROFL. :joy::joy::joy:

Nov 23, 2015 at 12:25 PM Post #19,973 of 35,472
  Just finished reviewing AudioSense S125 that I received today. That was a huge disappointment. Avoid buying these at all costs. -__-
Next testing the AudioSense TX10. Stay tuned.

you review iems the same day you receive them? Just curious 

Edit: Just to specify, are these review samples or do you buy them all yourself? If so, kudos. 

Nov 23, 2015 at 12:29 PM Post #19,974 of 35,472
K. Received my VE Zen today. I'm actually speechless. 5 dollars?!! Really?!! I have Oppo Pm3's with a pure silver cable from Lavricables which set me back a hefty sum and they are, don't get me wrong, fantastic. But this is 5dollars people! I'm just finding it incredibly hard to comprehend what kind of audio quality these things throw at me for 5 dollars. I'm sitting here smiling my ass off listening to all kinds of music.

I find them a small amount bassheavy. I'm just very used to weaker bass like that of the Havi B3 pro1.

Did I say they were 5 dollars people?!?

Best bargain ever. I'm gonna order 2more pair just for the hell of it...

Its the Ve Monk btw, the Zen 1.0 is the former flagship, Zen 2.0 is the new flagship. The monk is awesome sauce. For 5 bucks you are getting something that performs at a much higher level imo.

They sound bass heavy particular if you use full foam covers. Try doughnut foam covers. I use the Hieigi premium foam covers http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011AXO90C

Nov 23, 2015 at 12:31 PM Post #19,975 of 35,472
Its the Ve Monk btw, the Zen 1.0 is the former flagship, Zen 2.0 is the new flagship. The monk is awesome sauce. For 5 bucks you are getting something that performs at a much higher level imo.

They sound bass heavy particular if you use full foam covers. Try doughnut foam covers. I use the Hieigi premium foam covers http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011AXO90C

Yeah you are absolutely right. Must have been doing my wishlist in my head and typing at the same time. Next time it will be Zen :wink:

Nov 23, 2015 at 12:40 PM Post #19,977 of 35,472

Does the term iemmagnet ring any bells? :p Just curious haha

Say wha? XD

Quote:

you review iems the same day you receive them? Just curious 

Edit: Just to specify, are these review samples or do you buy them all yourself? If so, kudos. 

Nope, I usually have time to review only a few per week, so most of them are still pending a review.
For the other question, yep, I bought them all. Wasn't offered any review samples yet.
This is a part of my stock (some are in another drawer):

These are next to be reviewed:

And the following models are still in transit:
erqu EQ200
GEDIAO GD400
Ivery A7
Ivery IV-4S
Ivery IV-8
Ivery IV-9
KZ ATE Youth Version
KZ ED9 Youth Version
KZ ED11
KZ HDS2
MOAOL MP850
MYKIMO MK500
MYKIMO MK600
Plextone X37V
Plextone X42M
Plextone X43M
Plextone X44M
Plextone X55M
QCY QM03
Remax RM-565i
Remax RM-575
Remax RM-701
Remax RM-720i
SADES SA-608
Shenger G360
VJJB K4
YINJW (1)
YINJW (2)
Xiaomi Hybrid (QTER01JY)

Nov 23, 2015 at 1:12 PM Post #19,978 of 35,472
Yesterday I got the YINJW Wood wich was supposed to be the open back version but it wasn't and according to the seller that version is now discontinued.

I also got the Rock Zircon and the KZ HDS1. The HDS1 is my favorite this far leaving the other two quite a bit behind with the Zircon holding the last place for now.

Nov 23, 2015 at 1:53 PM Post #19,979 of 35,472
Yesterday I got the YINJW Wood wich was supposed to be the open back version but it wasn't and according to the seller that version is now discontinued.

I also got the Rock Zircon and the KZ HDS1. The HDS1 is my favorite this far leaving the other two quite a bit behind with the Zircon holding the last place for now.

The HDS1's are nice Peter, I see like me you prefer a brighter more clear and detailed sound signature as opposed to bass oriented iem's
biggrin.gif

Nov 23, 2015 at 1:58 PM Post #19,980 of 35,472
Based on reading this thread, I bought a pair of  AWEI ES900i on aliexpress.  My problem is, I need earphones to be able to be amped (I don't hear well).  The 900i's claim 200mW capability.  That is great !
Thank you all !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back