Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2015 at 6:36 AM Post #15,781 of 35,472
Thanks for you response guys :) I cant afford both. Still cudn't let it pass so easily.. :p Bougt GR07BE too.. :D im sooo bankrupt right now.. :frowning2:

Lol, seems as if you caught the head-fi bacillus. It's not easy to get rid of :wink:

Apr 18, 2015 at 6:50 AM Post #15,782 of 35,472
Lol, seems as if you caught the head-fi bacillus. It's not easy to get rid of
wink.gif

Ummm...for some its more like the headfi ebola virus lol

Apr 18, 2015 at 6:50 AM Post #15,783 of 35,472
Apr 18, 2015 at 6:53 AM Post #15,784 of 35,472
Apr 18, 2015 at 9:30 AM Post #15,786 of 35,472
My VVJB V1 arrived from tennmak today.  I've only listened for 5 minutes but so far they do everything pretty good, no glaring weaknesses or annoying treble mids or bass, but not blowing me away, won't replace my ttpod t1e or havi b3 pro1.  I just got my hifiman he-560 on monday so I'm in honeymoon mode with them and won't have time to listen to the vvjb hehe

Apr 18, 2015 at 9:55 AM Post #15,787 of 35,472

(You will) Keep BE and get rid off VSD5.....that's the end of the story
biggrin.gif
. as you are the best judge to yourself!

:D.. actually, even im thinking the same lol.. But i will give VSD5 a chance to prove themselves.. :)

Apr 18, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #15,788 of 35,472
  Guys, need your suggestion. Im sorry, this is a bit out of topic. 4 days ago, i found a great deal in ebay for VSD5 and bought them for $40. Its still on its way home. >>Fast forward to yesterday night, i saw a new sealed GR07BE auction running with a bid of 70$+ $7 shipping ($150 buy it now price) and it was the last 5 min of the auction. Damn me, i couldnt stop my self and gave into impulsive bidding at the last minute.. won it for $71+$7 shipping. Now i've got 24hrs to pay for these and i'm confused about what to do considering that VSD5 is still on its way. What would you suggest guys? Should i buy it? will it be better than Vsd5's?

Have you read any vsd5 reviews? They should compare it with the gr07be I think.

Apr 18, 2015 at 5:16 PM Post #15,789 of 35,472
The vsd5 is a good keeper to pick up once in a while.. It sounds rather unique i think. I would not enjoy it for a 14 hour flight but if you are in the mood for some forward sparkle its golden. It´s a bit fatiguing at but because if its´s signature is always a good iem to have in your "rotation" It also depends on your choice of music of course. I always have the reference, the bass and the bland in close range and swap depending on mood :)

Apr 19, 2015 at 12:37 AM Post #15,793 of 35,472

You should be in journalism, Wokei. This is the best review of any audio product I've seen in a long time.

Too kind my headfi brother .....just my way "Wokei style" to show my love for me fav IEM .....after seeing a really bad review of B3 Pro1 few days ago .....let the reader be the judge of it ...cheers

Apr 19, 2015 at 1:28 AM Post #15,794 of 35,472
Guys, need your suggestion. Im sorry, this is a bit out of topic. 4 days ago, i found a great deal in ebay for VSD5 and bought them for $40. Its still on its way home. >>Fast forward to yesterday night, i saw a new sealed GR07BE auction running with a bid of 70$+ $7 shipping ($150 buy it now price) and it was the last 5 min of the auction. Damn me, i couldnt stop my self and gave into impulsive bidding at the last minute.. won it for $71+$7 shipping. Now i've got 24hrs to pay for these and i'm confused about what to do considering that VSD5 is still on its way. What would you suggest guys? Should i buy it? will it be better than Vsd5's?
Go with the gr07, then spend some time with it. Read the comparisons, and go from there.

And, pace yourself bro. You don't want to break the bank before you've had time to really enjoy your gears.

PS you might want to consider the Dunu Titan. That's pretty epic sound for the price

Apr 19, 2015 at 2:31 AM Post #15,795 of 35,472
Have you read any vsd5 reviews? They should compare it with the gr07be I think.

Yes, i did read the reviews before buying VSD5's. Heard there's still a considerable gap in SQ of VSD5 and GR07BE . The latter being superior. But this can vary ear to ear. So, i will definitely give a listen to both and compare them.

The vsd5 is a good keeper to pick up once in a while.. It sounds rather unique i think. I would not enjoy it for a 14 hour flight but if you are in the mood for some forward sparkle its golden. It´s a bit fatiguing at but because if its´s signature is always a good iem to have in your "rotation" It also depends on your choice of music of course. I always have the reference, the bass and the bland in close range and swap depending on mood :)

Thanks arvan for your view. Once i give them a listen, I will decide if ill b keeping them on not. :)

Go with the gr07, then spend some time with it. Read the comparisons, and go from there.

And, pace yourself bro. You don't want to break the bank before you've had time to really enjoy your gears.

PS you might want to consider the Dunu Titan. That's pretty epic sound for the price

Lol.. i knw ryt.. Im seriously gonna go broke if i keep this up.. 4 Iems in a span of 20 days.. :'( Sidy DGS100, MH1, VSD5 and now GR07BE(the one i ever wanted). Thats really too much now that i think of it.

Yes i did read the reviews on Titan1.. They really are amazing i heard. But the reviewers say there's a considerable amount of sound leak and since i usually travel to my hometown via bus, i don't want my co-passengers to get annoyed by my earphones. I was eyeing on DUNU-1000 infact, but the price tag of $190 kept me from buying them.
What are your views on TITAN-1 sound-leak? is it really bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back