Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Apr 14, 2017 at 7:28 AM Post #8,281 of 33,689
Apr 14, 2017 at 7:41 AM Post #8,282 of 33,689
I'm sorry for your wallet. Someone posted this few posts earlier but i just have to share this for anyone buying from Taobao. The new TFZ Exclusive King @ 699yuan

http://c.b1wt.com/h.fsDofg?cv=Rb55Zt3Hiqu&sm=961318

Price is actually around same as whoever shared the Penon audio link but this you get the TFZ SERIES 1S My Love edition for free for limited time ! Instantly prompted my impulse purchase.

They shipped it out almost instantly after i've paid like about an hour ago. Can't go any wrong coz it's the official TFZ Taobao Store.

How did you order from taobao? Did you use an agent?

Apr 14, 2017 at 8:18 AM Post #8,284 of 33,689
Anyone tried these out?

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Hifi-T-Music-DIY-Earphone-Version3-High-End-plated-Silver-cable-Wooden-In-Ear-Headset-Vs/1497284_32806891349.html

I have tried their V1 and V2 earbuds. The V2s are my favorite budget buds I have tried so far.

Apr 14, 2017 at 9:18 AM Post #8,285 of 33,689
How did you order from taobao? Did you use an agent?
I did not use any agent usually for my Taobao order as Taobao Global nowadays actually ships globally, they have their own official forwarder to do the job. The only catch is, you gonna know Chinese to make the ordering i guess or maybe relying on translation i'm not sure as i'm fortunate enough to know Chinese so ordering from Taobao was never an issue. However 1 thing about ordering from Taobao, after sales service may be problematic if communication is a problem. At least on AE sellers still have some basic english to deal with. Hope it helps.

Apr 14, 2017 at 9:59 AM Post #8,286 of 33,689
I did not use any agent usually for my Taobao order as Taobao Global nowadays actually ships globally, they have their own official forwarder to do the job. The only catch is, you gonna know Chinese to make the ordering i guess or maybe relying on translation i'm not sure as i'm fortunate enough to know Chinese so ordering from Taobao was never an issue. However 1 thing about ordering from Taobao, after sales service may be problematic if communication is a problem. At least on AE sellers still have some basic english to deal with. Hope it helps.

I see, I'll look into it. Are there any reviews of the King exclusives?

Apr 14, 2017 at 10:12 AM Post #8,287 of 33,689
I see, I'll look into it. Are there any reviews of the King exclusives?

Don't think so. It is a new TFZ product which was just launched a day ago. Don't see any reviews even on Taobao yet so you gonna be a TFZ fans to really push you into buying i guess. Discussions about TFZ IEM seems not so frequent here though lately, not as hyped as other IEM nowadays but they've gained quite a lot of popularity with their series 1 , 3 , and 5 era late last year.

Apr 14, 2017 at 10:30 AM Post #8,288 of 33,689

So that's why they shut down mistertao.com.

For stuff off Taobao you can always just email Penon or Shenzhen and they can do you a solid. They have for me in the past.

Apr 14, 2017 at 10:55 AM Post #8,289 of 33,689
  So that's why they shut down mistertao.com.

For stuff off Taobao you can always just email Penon or Shenzhen and they can do you a solid. They have for me in the past.

I have great luck dealing with Penon.

Apr 14, 2017 at 12:08 PM Post #8,291 of 33,689
Hi All,
I finally took the plunge and bought Magaosi K3 Pro from Aliexpress. (incredible deal on K3 Pro) :wink: 

I also bought a VJJB N1. Is there any dac/amp, which are incredible VFM, that I can look at (Or is it required for any of the IEM's?) . I have very limited experience with dacs/amps. Looking for a portable one preferably (or at least something, that I can use on my S7 Edge, in addition to my laptop). So far, I've tried Fiio E10k and Fiio K1. Didn't find the Fiio E10k worth the 75 USD (it is possible that the earphones and headphones, I'm using didn't need much)

Felt my friend's V-Moda Crossfade M100 got significantly better in terms of soundstage and bass reproduction, with Fiio E10k, but not so with my 1More Triple Driver or Sennheiser HD598 SE.

Apr 14, 2017 at 12:15 PM Post #8,292 of 33,689
Hi All,
I finally took the plunge and bought Magaosi K3 Pro from Aliexpress. (incredible deal on K3 Pro, at least for me :wink: 

I also bought a VJJB N1. Is there any dac/amp, which are incredible VFM, that I can look at (Or is it required for any of the IEM's?) . I have very limited experience with dacs/amps. Looking for a portable one preferably (or at least something, that I can use on my S7 Edge, in addition to my laptop). So far, I've tried Fiio E10k and Fiio K1. Didn't find the Fiio E10k worth the 75 USD (it is possible that the earphones and headphones, I'm using didn't need much)

Felt my friend's V-Moda Crossfade M100 got significantly better in terms of soundstage and bass reproduction, with Fiio E10k, but not so with my 1More Triple Driver or Sennheiser HD598 SE.

S7 is a decent source, I have one myself but I'd say spend the money on a better source not amp.

It's kind of expensive, $200, but the Oppo HA2 is a great VFM. You can easily connect an OTG Cable and get usb audio overriding the S7 DAC. It can also be used as a powerbank and as a DAC for your computer

Apr 14, 2017 at 12:18 PM Post #8,293 of 33,689
There's reviews of all of these on my site - see my profile for the web address

Uu.. bad, I still think that the headphones and other audio equipment must support the greater part of the audio spectrum to enjoy the music, any music. On the website do not understand score for Urbanfun 9.2, and on the diagram 8. It is not clear to me whether it is placed above or below **** 4in1

Apr 14, 2017 at 12:24 PM Post #8,294 of 33,689
S7 is a decent source, I have one myself but I'd say spend the money on a better source not amp.

It's kind of expensive, $200, but the Oppo HA2 is a great VFM. You can easily connect an OTG Cable and get usb audio overriding the S7 DAC. It can also be used as a powerbank and as a DAC for your computer

Yeah, at this moment, not thinking of such a high price. 50-75 USD at the max, and that too only if there is a significant difference. (was hoping from China, there might a non-mainstream, but really good one which punches much above its weight, like the IEMs :) )

I'm thinking, I'll spend $200,  if I upgrade my headphones to HD 650, which definitely require a good amplifiers. But at $200, wouldn't DFR be a better option?

Apr 14, 2017 at 12:24 PM Post #8,295 of 33,689
Quote:
Uu.. bad, I still think that the headphones and other audio equipment must support the greater part of the audio spectrum to enjoy the music, any music. On the website do not understand score for Urbanfun 9.2, and on the diagram 8. It is not clear to me whether it is placed above or below **** 4in1

I rated the Urbans higher than the **** - overall rating on graph should show 9 must be a typo.

You'll have to be more specific with - 'I still think that the headphones and other audio equipment must support the greater part of the audio spectrum to enjoy the music, any music.' - I'm guessing you mean you prefer a flat signature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back