CES 2010
Jan 1, 2010 at 10:11 AM Post #3 of 41
I couldn't help but notice that your avatars move in perfect synchronized harmony and it is both soothing and hypnotic.

Apart from that, I have nothing to contribute to the conversation except that I wish I was at CES and know that I probably never will be.

Jan 4, 2010 at 8:31 PM Post #5 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by AmanGeorge /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll be there Friday/Saturday. Any notable rumblings from Head-Fi-related manufacturers?

The constant hope that AKG may announce a new flagship?
frown.gif

Jan 4, 2010 at 10:56 PM Post #7 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by AmanGeorge /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll be there Friday/Saturday. Any notable rumblings from Head-Fi-related manufacturers?

Head-Fi related rumbling:
If anyone on Head-Fi finds me, flick me on the back of the head and I'll give you 2 dollars.

That is all.

Jan 5, 2010 at 12:22 AM Post #8 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I couldn't help but notice that your avatars move in perfect synchronized harmony and it is both soothing and hypnotic.

Apart from that, I have nothing to contribute to the conversation except that I wish I was at CES and know that I probably never will be.

The hippo is spanking the hamster? So that's why it's bouncing...

Jan 5, 2010 at 8:23 AM Post #9 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Landis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The constant hope that AKG may announce a new flagship?
frown.gif

Not likely considering AKG isn't listed and even Harmon International isn't exhibiting. Harmon may be at one of the other hotels, but that makes them tough to find. It looks like Harmon is going to do to AKG what they have done to Mark Levinson, Lexicon, JBL, Infinity, Crown and DBX all of these marques are shadows of their former selves.

Jan 6, 2010 at 8:12 AM Post #13 of 41
I have arrived in Vegas. This year I'm not exhibiting so I should get to see everything that I'd like to. I'll post pictures when I get a chance.

Jan 6, 2010 at 2:30 PM Post #14 of 41
Bina said:- of Sennheiser,
They are going to release somthing like 50 models during year(not sure how much headphones, also some mic will be released). .

So... what's new.
They do that every year, don't they.....???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back