Cayin iDAP-8 streamer and iDAC-8 DAC
Mar 22, 2024 at 12:14 PM Post #31 of 121
Wait, the outputs on the iDAC-8 should be RCA and XLR, not 3.5mm and 4.4mm, right?…🤔
Who cares, the item exists only in theory yet.

Mar 22, 2024 at 12:34 PM Post #32 of 121
Wait, the outputs on the iDAC-8 should be RCA and XLR, not 3.5mm and 4.4mm, right?…🤔
Haha! More than likely a typo from Andy.
Why the bitterness? The new product line was introduced already in China and worldwide availability is a matter of weeks.

Mar 22, 2024 at 12:51 PM Post #33 of 121
Why the bitterness? The new product line was introduced already in China and worldwide availability is a matter of weeks.
Time will tell (Bob Marley):)

Mar 22, 2024 at 1:04 PM Post #34 of 121
This Statement is completely wrong. How did you get that idea?

Mar 22, 2024 at 1:17 PM Post #35 of 121
This Statement is completely wrong. How did you get that idea?
Existing somewhere out of reach is not far from not existing for you. Have you seen or touched it ever?

Mar 22, 2024 at 1:22 PM Post #37 of 121
Existing somewhere out of reach is not far from not existing for you. Have you seen or touched it ever?
That Definition would put all Woo Audio products in the "non existing" category for europeans.
This holds true for many more manufacturers and Regions.

Cayin is a chinese manufacturer and therefore releases in China first. There are actual existing units over there already, but since I don't live there I couldn't Touch or try these new devices myself yet

Mar 22, 2024 at 1:23 PM Post #38 of 121
I exist, yet I am far out of your reach. And you have never seen or touched me ever.
Well as we just learned, you don't exist.
Sorry you had to find out this way

Mar 22, 2024 at 1:23 PM Post #39 of 121
I exist, yet I am far out of your reach. And you have never seen or touched me ever.
These days anyone can’t be sure because of AI and deep fakes:)

Mar 22, 2024 at 1:24 PM Post #40 of 121
You have not seen the vast majority of the world or the universe and have not touched it, yet it exists. That is a failed and narrow-minded logic. :)

Mar 22, 2024 at 1:28 PM Post #41 of 121
Well as we just learned, you don't exist.
Sorry you had to find out this way
At least I existed until this moment. You can read my posts. All of us here are just bits of information.

Mar 22, 2024 at 1:31 PM Post #42 of 121
You have not seen the vast majority of the world or the universe and have not touched it, yet it exists. That is a failed and narrow-minded logic. :)
Maybe. But no one before didn’t advertising the world or universe for sale:)
Sorry, someone sold territories on the Moon, but some fools bought them, so it’s alright.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2024 at 1:46 PM Post #44 of 121
I've touched you while you where sleeping.... shhhhhhhhhhhssss... now go back to sleep.

Mar 22, 2024 at 1:47 PM Post #45 of 121
I mean... people listened to demos at canjam...
This is from Wikipedia:

"Object permanence is the understanding that whether an object can be sensed has no effect on whether it continues to exist (in the mind). This is a fundamental concept studied in the field of developmental psychology, the subfield of psychology that addresses the development of young children's social and mental capacities. There is not yet scientific consensus on when the understanding of object permanence emerges in human development."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back