Cavalli Liquid Gold
Oct 23, 2013 at 1:15 PM Post #347 of 415
Would love to listen to it sometime.. 

when i move in to my new place i might have to ask Alex to see ifhe has any dealers here in the NW or ask about a week long loaner. 

Oct 23, 2013 at 10:18 PM Post #348 of 415
The weight and power behind all the music is what I miss most.  I must own one at some point.

Oct 26, 2013 at 7:05 PM Post #350 of 415
Oct 26, 2013 at 7:11 PM Post #353 of 415
same price as a BHSE with the alps rk50 btw 
biggrin.gif

or a GS-X mk2 with HD 800, and enough money for a $2k DAC and cables 

Oct 27, 2013 at 12:43 AM Post #355 of 415
You could also buy a BHSE, a fake Eames chair and three bags of Jalapeno-flavored Doritos; or a GS-X Mk2, a 5-year subscription to Stereophile, and a one-night private rental for your nephew at Chuck E Cheese; or 10 pico Power amps, a used GS-1 and an iPhone 5S engraved with Justin's signature 
biggrin.gif
; or a semester at University of Phoenix.  Tough choices.  It's actually hard and time-consuming to enumerate all the things I'd rather buy than whatever is being touted in this thread.

Oct 27, 2013 at 7:37 AM Post #360 of 415

Nope haven't heard it but I think George at A2A has got the Cavali stuff down here, still unsure been a while since I last visited which was a few months ago hearing the Abyss last. Don't know about Dubstep I think she did say it was pretty bad at a meet she heard it with one of the orthos.

That seems to be where a few Aussie's have heard the LAu and Abyss combo. Get down there and spend some time with it.
Yup, a whole 5 minutes of listening for such an authoritative it sucks, real helpful.

I think Abyss impressions have been all over the place due to the need of getting a proper fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back