Carolina CanFEST 5 Head Fi Meet, March 19, Charlotte, NC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2016 at 6:00 PM Post #46 of 294
DannyB I can't do 6-7FEB AND 5-6MAR due to my drill (Amry) schedule. Other than that so long as I have advanced notice I should be able to request off.

Jan 9, 2016 at 8:21 PM Post #47 of 294
@DannyB I can't do 6-7FEB AND 5-6MAR due to my drill (Amry) schedule. Other than that so long as I have advanced notice I should be able to request off.

I'll need a month in advance at least as well

Jan 11, 2016 at 7:46 PM Post #48 of 294
I would be very interested in attending a meet in the Charlotte or surrounding area.

I can bring some AURALiC + Fostex stuffs. 

Jan 12, 2016 at 5:56 PM Post #51 of 294
I just got back here after a bit of an absence. I see the meet will be in Charlotte but I can't find a date/place/time. Would someone fill me in. Thanks.

So far nothing has been set in stone. The gestimate will be late FEB early MAR. And place is a hotel (forgot the name) that has held a meet before. 

Jan 12, 2016 at 6:04 PM Post #52 of 294
If you want to put an update on the gear I'm bringing, I just sent my Mad Dog Pros in to be upgraded to the Alpha Dogs and will be bringing those.

Jan 13, 2016 at 9:02 AM Post #53 of 294
If you want to put an update on the gear I'm bringing, I just sent my Mad Dog Pros in to be upgraded to the Alpha Dogs and will be bringing those.

AWESOME! I've always wanted to hear those. Got ya updated my friend.

Edit: or rather I'll update you as soon as I'm home off my mobile :p

Jan 13, 2016 at 10:24 AM Post #54 of 294
We have hit a minor snag regarding the location. I was looking at the following dates for the meet: March 19th or March 26 giving us and MOT plenty of time to make appropriate arrangements in addition to a little more promotion time. This seems to accommodate most if not all people. The problem that I discovered is that the room at the Hilton that I thought would be plenty big and perfect for the Meet is now three times as much money as it was when we had the last Canfest in Charlotte. It is now about $900 which I think is cost prohibitive for our purposes. 

So, I am hoping others in the greater Charlotte area may have some suggestions that would allow us to find a location on one of the above dates and at a more cost effective price yet a room with plenty of space. I think we can anticipate around 30 attendees so please keep that in mind when considering a location. By the way, the room we had for the last headphone meet just north of Charlotte was very nice. 

Finally, let me know if you have any suggestions and we can move forward from there. 

Jan 13, 2016 at 7:24 PM Post #56 of 294
Jan 13, 2016 at 11:11 PM Post #60 of 294
I just remembered the Days Inn of Cornelius, NC ,19901 Holiday Ln, Cornelius, NC. That was a very nice venue. Any thoughts? 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/715260/charlotte-nc-meet-april-19-2014-meet-impressions

Cornelius is about 25 minutes north of Charlotte just off I-77. 

Original thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/696198/charlotte-nc-meet-april-19th-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back