CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2017 at 11:11 PM Post #466 of 529
CanJam SoCal holds a special place to me, I am so glad to see we are expanding! Questyle will be attending and hope to see everyone there!

So glad you are gonna be there.  Your QP1R is at the top of my list.  Can't wait to try it!

Apr 7, 2017 at 11:49 AM Post #467 of 529
So I bought 2 two day tickets, but it looks like I’ll be the only one going. I don’t want the ticket to go to waste so I’d like to donate it to a HeadFier who plans to purchase a ticket in person. First person to PM me can take it and we’ll figure out the rest.

Apr 7, 2017 at 1:13 PM Post #468 of 529
Sorry to say for anyone interested in hearing a Feliks Audio amp, their new Euforia amp won't be on display this time. Shipping was delayed from Poland and I won't receive it in time. Gotta give a big thanks to Darin Fong Audio for extending me the offer to display it at their table with Out Of Your Head Software (in case) I would have received it in time. Nevertheless Feliks Audio and their fine crafted amps will be at Can Jam London this July.

Apr 7, 2017 at 1:50 PM Post #469 of 529
So I bought 2 two day tickets, but it looks like I’ll be the only one going. I don’t want the ticket to go to waste so I’d like to donate it to a HeadFier who plans to purchase a ticket in person. First person to PM me can take it and we’ll figure out the rest.

Ticket is taken!

Apr 7, 2017 at 2:48 PM Post #470 of 529
Ticket is taken!

That was a really cool gesture on your part! See you tomorrow!
beerchug.gif

Apr 7, 2017 at 6:11 PM Post #471 of 529
Dear Friends,

MySpeakers is 5 years old!  

To celebrate, I'm pleased to announce our SHOW SPECIAL for CanJam: 10% off on ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow, and if you pay cash no sales tax.

This deal is also available through our reseller The Source AV.

We look forward to seeing you this weekend!

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Apr 7, 2017 at 7:16 PM Post #472 of 529
Apr 7, 2017 at 10:11 PM Post #474 of 529
Anyone arriving at Burbank airport tomorrow morning (10am-ish) and want to share a ride to CanJam?

Apr 7, 2017 at 10:42 PM Post #475 of 529
if you can't get a ride, taking the bus to the metro is pretty easy.

http://www.burbankbus.org/services/bob-hope-airport-shuttle

take the red line to 7th street/metro then walk towards LA Live or switch to the blue line for a few stops and arrive a block away

Apr 7, 2017 at 10:45 PM Post #476 of 529

Yes, tickets are available at the door via cash....please note there is a $5 surcharge for door tickets. Parking is $16 at the hotel (through the front of hotel, Valet) and the rate is good until 6:30pm. There may be cheaper parking options off site and I would recomment using parkwhiz or other parking app as there are many private lots in the area with Staples Center and the LA Convention Center in the immediate vicinity.

the best value parking is at the 7th street and figueroa shopping complex. there is a huge 15 floor parking structure and on the weekends its $5 all day parking with validation.  try to put off validating until you leave though, i've been told once it's validated it's only valid for like 20 minutes.  the target is open till 12 am and validates

Apr 8, 2017 at 12:10 AM Post #478 of 529
Is this the same as the WA22-SE prototype I saw in July? If memory serves, I declared it "the best dynamic headphone amplifier I had heard." 

I heard it with HE-6. Can't wait to try it with K1000. Will Woo have an HD800 on hand? I really can only bring two HPs and I prefer bringing the "difficult" ones.

I think it's been further tweaked and refined. Im not 100% sure tho.

Apr 8, 2017 at 12:12 AM Post #479 of 529
the best value parking is at the 7th street and figueroa shopping complex. there is a huge 15 floor parking structure and on the weekends its $5 all day parking with validation.  try to put off validating until you leave though, i've been told once it's validated it's only valid for like 20 minutes.  the target is open till 12 am and validates

Who else validates for this lot? Any of the nearby eateries? It might determine where I go for lunch if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back