CanJam @ RMAF 2015, Oct. 2-4, 2015 -- The Exhibitors!
Sep 29, 2015 at 1:42 AM Post #241 of 406
We should have it up on the site tomorrow. 

If I bring my 2.2 to CANJAM, can we outfit it with the new 4 headband and EarPads? If so how much? You may find yourself having a large retrofit business if they are really that much more comfortable. I would be happy to review the results. Feel free to PM. :wink:

Sep 29, 2015 at 2:30 AM Post #243 of 406

LCD4, The King and perhaps one more thing... (Hopefully we can finish it on time). 

You mean this? https://www.audeze.com/products/microphones/planar-magnetic-microphones

WOW! That was unexpected 
blink.gif

Sep 29, 2015 at 2:36 AM Post #246 of 406
Hello,

In Denver (RMAF) :  Soon, two new headphones ! Kennerton Odin (a super HE-6) Vs Audeze LCD4 (a super LCD3 ?) 
http://www.head-fi.org/t/732814/new-kennerton-odin-planar-magnetic-magister-vali-headphones-cables-amps-from-fischer-at-ifa/180#post_11952244
Russian VS American, match ...
popcorn.gif

Sep 29, 2015 at 2:36 AM Post #247 of 406
  No, not the microphones. Now that we think about it,  we could bring the microphones too...

If you didn't, that's a big missed opportunity. Come on, just the aesthetics aspect of the tetrahedral model is enough to attract people's curiosity (even if they never purchase one given the price O_O).

Sep 29, 2015 at 6:02 AM Post #250 of 406
Fully Balanced Deckard (with a different name)? That's my guess.

The new headband on the LCD4 looks great. I agree with the retrofitting commenter. I've never even considered an Audeze headphone soley due to bumpy headbands disagreeing with my head shape. It would be a welcome option for the older models imo.

Sep 29, 2015 at 8:37 AM Post #252 of 406
  Hi folks, a fellow audioholic who can't afford to attend probably the biggest meet ever (but I would have no issue with being helped to get there).

Anyone who's able to get some decent headtime with the new Beyer DT 1770 please post your impressions on it's thread, that would be 'music to our ears'.

Also if you get to try out the Orpheus or Orpheus 2 that would be grand to read your take on it here - not to mention how the LCD-4 compares with the 'ol 2.2. 
gs1000.gif
 Thanks and enjoy

Levi - Pretty sure the Orpheus 2 will not be there. In Jude's video he very specifically states that Senn will be showing up-to-and-including the HD800. That was his sly way of saying no "reshaping excellence" will be had at RMAF. It also doesn't fit the campaigns timing of the next announcement being in early November. Also the only Orpheus I've seen at any of these events were brought by members. And lastly one of Senn's show Orpheus units was stolen recently unfortunately. Cheers

Sep 29, 2015 at 8:49 AM Post #253 of 406
To all my fellow CanJam/RMAF attendees - I'd like to propose that we band together and keep a collective eye out in order to help provide additional security for our great exhibitors and friends who put their products and livelihood out on their tables for us all at these shows. Unfortunately the Head-Fi community has seen it's share of thefts lately, including the taking of a number of high-value items from vendors tables at CanJam SoCal earlier this year, the brazen break-in at Audeze and the theft of a hyper-rare Orpheus set most recently. Head-Fi is getting more press and broader acceptance, and unfortunately this seems to be attracting a few who appear to be preying on the openness and trust that is inherent in these events. Many of us know each other in this small community, and I think if we help stay aware of what is going on at the tables and keep an eye out for things that might seem odd (a version of "if you see something say something") we hopefully will be able to help combat this sad trend. Clearly let's not devolve into a police-state that is wound-up so tight that it takes the fun out of these events or go all vigilante, but let's see what we can do to help in the spirit of assisting our fellow members of this wonderful community. Cheers all and see many of you in a few days in Denver! Michael 

Sep 29, 2015 at 10:01 AM Post #255 of 406
You guys, this is looking like an amazing CanJam @ RMAF, and I'm excited to see all of the pics and impressions of this year's event. RMAF holds a special place in my audio heart, as it was the first show I started going to. So many fantastic people gathering to share their love of audio. It really is cool.

Have a good time in Denver, friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back