CanJam NYC 2024 (March 9-10, 2024)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2023 at 12:43 PM Post #46 of 726
Hi folks. This will be only my second Can Jam (first being Dallas 2023) and I am very excited to go! I’ve wanted to be able to attend these events for years and now I finally can ☺️

Also Schiit please bring the LCDR again. Audeze please do another production run of these. Not perfect but boy are they sweet
IMG_3106.jpeg

Dec 8, 2023 at 1:07 PM Post #47 of 726
Hi folks. This will be only my second Can Jam (first being Dallas 2023) and I am very excited to go! I’ve wanted to be able to attend these events for years and now I finally can ☺️

Also Schiit please bring the LCDR again. Audeze please do another production run of these. Not perfect but boy are they sweetIMG_3106.jpeg
I actually really liked the LCD-R's too, never really heard of them until that Canjam

Dec 8, 2023 at 2:02 PM Post #48 of 726

Also Schiit please bring the LCDR again. Audeze please do another production run of these. Not perfect but boy are they sweet

Maaaaaybe I'll bring my LCD-R and RAAL transformer box to hook em up to normal amps...

Dec 11, 2023 at 4:18 PM Post #52 of 726
This may be my first canjam! Do ppl bring their own headphones to test different amp/dacs?
Yes sir! Bring any electronics, transducers, cables and adapters you may need. :)

Dec 11, 2023 at 4:21 PM Post #53 of 726
CamJam website only takes credit cards for payment of tickets? No PayPal? :thinking:

Dec 11, 2023 at 8:03 PM Post #57 of 726
Yes sir! Bring any electronics, transducers, cables and adapters you may need. :)
Awesome thanks, im hoping to make it out to one finally! No hi fi shops anywhere near me :frowning2:

Dec 12, 2023 at 9:55 AM Post #58 of 726
Awesome thanks, im hoping to make it out to one finally! No hi fi shops anywhere near me :frowning2:
DAPs and phones with USB adapters can help you compare and listen to music you know well, but many setups will have streaming options.

Remember to be respectful and please ask before modifying a setup. People are happy to be there and want to share gear - it’s why we are here! Just please be mindful that the gear ultimately belongs to someone else, and may have quirks to consider. 😊

Above all, have fun!

Dec 12, 2023 at 10:01 PM Post #59 of 726
Dec 13, 2023 at 7:48 PM Post #60 of 726
How do I go about signing up to hear HE-1, assuming one will be there again this year? I want to make sure I don't miss it.
Would also love to hear Aperio :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back