CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2017 at 3:08 PM Post #736 of 1,071
Check this vivid dream i had 2 nights ago. I actually still remember it. But some how i had the Sennheiser He-1 in my home. More than likely stolen and i had such a blast listening to the system. And then people we're chasing me. And the tape ended right there. It was wicked. lol hahah. This is based on a true story. 

Jan 27, 2017 at 3:18 PM Post #737 of 1,071
Hope to see many of you on Friday night at the Sennheiser event! I can also confirm that the HE 1 will be at CanJam NYC during regular show hours and will post audition details soon. 
beerchug.gif

Jan 27, 2017 at 3:45 PM Post #741 of 1,071

Lol, yeah it's starts at 7pm and we'll party all night until CanJam NYC opens at 10am the next morning! (kidding)

LOL

Ahhh those were the days....

Steve from NYC

Jan 27, 2017 at 8:17 PM Post #742 of 1,071
I will be there!

Jan 28, 2017 at 12:00 AM Post #744 of 1,071
Question for NY CanJam

I will be attending Sunday 10am at open - as per comments here that it will be the calmest time.  I have never been before and will be specifically going to demo Focal Utopia.  Focal will have a booth there?  From past experience will they have more than one Utopia's to listen to or will there be a significant line?  Can you connect your own iPhone to listen to your own tunes?

Jan 28, 2017 at 1:34 AM Post #746 of 1,071
  Question for NY CanJam

I will be attending Sunday 10am at open - as per comments here that it will be the calmest time.  I have never been before and will be specifically going to demo Focal Utopia.  Focal will have a booth there?  From past experience will they have more than one Utopia's to listen to or will there be a significant line?  Can you connect your own iPhone to listen to your own tunes?

Good news, since the Utopia are pretty popular you can bet more than a few companies will be bringing a pair of Utopia. Focal without a doubt will have it, our Questyle table will have a pair as well. Generally preferred that people just use the music on the computer or which ever device is available. I let folks plug in their own source unless the booth isn't swarmed with people then I may ask if they can come back later when things slow down.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jan 28, 2017 at 6:20 AM Post #747 of 1,071
Thanks
Would Focal, being the manufacturer, have multiple pairs of Utopias (going by their appearance at past shows)?

Jan 28, 2017 at 9:40 AM Post #749 of 1,071
Since headfi-ers are music lovers, why not go see some live music? NYC is particularly known for being the hub of the world for jazz musicians. Particularly younger, yet undiscovered, great artists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back