CanJam London 2024 (July 20-21, 2024)
May 13, 2024 at 7:12 PM Post #46 of 81
Do we know yet if 64 Audio are going to attend?

May 18, 2024 at 9:33 AM Post #50 of 81
All booked! My third consecutive time also: that's three of us now.

I don't need new kit this year so no itchy symptoms of hifi-must-spenditis so I'll be cruising the event just soaking it all in and maybe even enjoy it and speak to people (always anxious about meeting people off the internet). Two days wasn't enough the last couple of times to do the listening and chatting about the stuff I wanted to check out let alone anything else.

See y'all there!

May 19, 2024 at 6:48 PM Post #54 of 81
if there are any craft beer fans going, I am hitting the Bermondsey Beer Mile again this year again. LMK if you'd like to join.

I am a craft beer fan but 24 bars might be a bit much for even me.

May 20, 2024 at 5:16 AM Post #56 of 81
I am a craft beer fan but 24 bars might be a bit much for even me.
Ah yes not "doing" the whole mile just sampling along the way 🍻🍻😊

Just noticed no RAAL this time, bummer as I looked forward to hearing the new cans from them. The original RAAL was one of my top 5 all time best

May 21, 2024 at 8:00 PM Post #58 of 81
Ah yes not "doing" the whole mile just sampling along the way 🍻🍻😊

Just noticed no RAAL this time, bummer as I looked forward to hearing the new cans from them. The original RAAL was one of my top 5 all time best
When were you planning on your Bermondesy Beer Mile excursion? We are getting in early Friday and have no plans for Friday.

Damn, I better look into this...
This will be my first CanJam London but not my first CanJam and they have all been a great time. Music , Superb equipment and great like minded people what more could you want ?

May 22, 2024 at 6:21 AM Post #59 of 81
I really want to go. I've been meaning to attend one since 2010 when I joined the community...

May 22, 2024 at 7:12 AM Post #60 of 81
When were you planning on your Bermondesy Beer Mile excursion? We are getting in early Friday and have no plans for Friday.
I get in around 3pm at London Stansted on Friday so figure two hours to get from the airport to my hotel so I could do Friday after 5-6pm or Saturday post CJ. Not looking to go nuts on the mile just enjoy a few great pints and have a good laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back