CanJam London 2017 (July 15-16, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 4, 2017 at 8:41 PM Post #301 of 416
Now that I'm going to be helping to run the iBasso desk/stall-type-product, do I get a badge from you guys or from iBasso?
If from you, can I also have 'Layman1' printed on it, as there may (possibly!) be folks from here who'd be interested in chatting with me, or at least being able to identify me so that they know whom to avoid :p
I'll just go to the iBasso table, ask each exhibitor at the table if they are "Layman1". Once the person acknowledges "Layman1", I'll know it's you! I did get a listen of the iBasso IT03 in different cable and DAP configurations for most of yesterday - fantastic sounding IEM!

Jul 5, 2017 at 5:18 AM Post #303 of 416
I'll just go to the iBasso table, ask each exhibitor at the table if they are "Layman1". Once the person acknowledges "Layman1", I'll know it's you! I did get a listen of the iBasso IT03 in different cable and DAP configurations for most of yesterday - fantastic sounding IEM!

Hehe.
Have to ask, which cable/DAP combinations did you find worked best with the IT03? (especially, but not limited to, iBasso products).
As a possible benefit of working the iBasso stall, I'm really looking forward to trying out all their various cables, amps and whatnot (assuming I actually have any time to do so) :D

Jul 5, 2017 at 6:03 AM Post #304 of 416
Hehe.
Have to ask, which cable/DAP combinations did you find worked best with the IT03? (especially, but not limited to, iBasso products).
As a possible benefit of working the iBasso stall, I'm really looking forward to trying out all their various cables, amps and whatnot (assuming I actually have any time to do so) :D
I would sure hope that you would listen to all of the equipment at your stall! :ksc75smile:

Since I do not currently own the IT03, I currently don't have an answer for you, since I have not tried it with every compatible device and/or cable(s) that I own to find out which gear combinations work the best for me with the IT03. So far I like the QP1R and REI with it and also a new MMCX Bluetooth cable paired with the IT03 (I'll explain more about the cable, DAPs, DAC/Amps, etc. when I see you).

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2017 at 8:33 AM Post #305 of 416
I would sure hope that you would listen to all of the equipment at your stall! :ksc75smile:

Since I do not currently own the IT03, I currently don't have an answer for you, since I have not tried it with every compatible device and/or cable(s) that I own to find out which gear combinations work the best for me with the IT03. So far I like the QP1R and REI with it and also a new MMCX Bluetooth cable paired with the IT03 (I'll explain more about the cable, DAPs, DAC/Amps, etc. when I see you).
sure, look forward to it :D

Jul 5, 2017 at 4:26 PM Post #307 of 416

I'll have a listen to your Andromeda while you have a listen to my IT03s with DX200,stock cable and CB12. Possibly the CB13,if I purchase one there. :beerchug:

Jul 5, 2017 at 4:30 PM Post #308 of 416
Ethan, any idea what night is ping night? Dying to play you and Mo! About to book Saturday.

Jul 5, 2017 at 6:46 PM Post #310 of 416
I'll have a listen to your Andromeda while you have a listen to my IT03s with DX200,stock cable and CB12. Possibly the CB13,if I purchase one there. :beerchug:
Before the event starts would be great, since I've already listened to all you've mentioned except the CB cable series. I wrote about the DX200 and QP1R comparison in the QP1R review thread (as a standalone post, not in the main review because I wasn't able to edit my main review because of the Head-Fi/XenForo 25 picture limit), if you or anyone is interested.
Ethan, any idea what night is ping night? Dying to play you and Mo! About to book Saturday.

I think @moedawg140 is handling this. My suggestion was for Saturday night at around 9pm or so as he is going with the Sennheiser group for dinner.

I'll be posting about this year's London event (such a great turnout last year!) to Bounce as CanJam London draws nearer to fruition.

Jul 6, 2017 at 2:01 AM Post #311 of 416
Before the event starts would be great, since I've already listened to all you've mentioned except the CB cable series. I wrote about the DX200 and QP1R comparison in the QP1R review thread (as a standalone post, not in the main review because I wasn't able to edit my main review because of the Head-Fi/XenForo 25 picture limit), if you or anyone is interested.
If I can finish work early enough tomorrow, I'll let you know and possibly meet up. I'm self employed and need to have this job finished tomorrow. Be great to meet in person. Cheers

I'll be posting about this year's London event (such a great turnout last year!) to Bounce as CanJam London draws nearer to fruition.

Jul 6, 2017 at 2:04 AM Post #312 of 416
If I can finish early enough tomorrow, it would be great to meet up. I'm self employed and have to complete a job tomorrow. Another job to complete by next Friday. Have to complete on time to fund this hobby. If I can get into London next week,Be great to meet in person,when are you in London. Thanks

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2017 at 2:34 AM Post #313 of 416
Those with extra time in town and no firm plans, I was just reminded that Star Wars Identities is still going on – this is an exhibit of Star Wars props, original costumes, etc.

I haven't been to it myself, so I can't tell you whether it's worth the trip across town, but here's a review.

Also for those who really have spare time, because it's all the way out in Cardiff, this is the final year for The Doctor Who Experience. This one I have seen — albeit in its touring incarnation in London — and it's really good if you're a Who fan.

Jul 6, 2017 at 8:05 AM Post #314 of 416

Here is the current list of Show Specials for CanJam London, we'll also be providing a final, updated list upon checking in at the Registration Desk.

64 Audio
20% show discount

Astell+Kern
3 months of free Tidal Streaming with purchase of any A&K player (£60 value)
Free case with purchase of an AK70 black or mint player (£40 value)

Echobox Audio
20% show discount

Empire Ears
20% off discount with free impressions
Visit the booth to enter to win a Spartan IV universal or custom (up to prize winner)

Hi-Fi+
Hi-Fi+ will be offering special subscription offers to all CanJam visitors. In addition this we will be offering a special price on our exclusive Neumann / Sennheiser CD. Also we are running a competition with Hi-FiMAN. There are 10 chances of winning, so come along to our stand and try your luck!

Hifiheadphones
Visit booth to enter a drawing to win:
1 x Oriveti New Primacy Hybrid Triple Drivers IEM with detachable cable
1 x Dunu DN-2002 Hybrid Quad Drivers IEM with detachable cable

Kuos
Visit the booth for a chance to win a RealAmp portable dac/amp

Noble Audio
Free Ear Impressions and Free Sage with the purchase of a Katana or Kaiser Encore

Feliks Audio
$50 off all Feliks Audio amplifiers ordereed during CanJam London

Luzli
Free headphone cleaning cloth with visit to booth

RHA
20% show discount with code CANJAMLDN17 (case sensitive, valid July 15-17 and on all products purchased via the RHA UK, EU & US websites)

Snugs
£40 discount on all Snugs ordered at the show
Visit the booth for a change to win a pair of Snugs Only for your choice of earphone

Tekzone
Visit booth for special pricing on prodcuts from Aedle, B&W, Even, Fostex, and Questyle
Master & Dynamic – FREE ‘ME03’ (black) in-ears worth £139.99 with every Master & Dynamic On-Ear/Over-Ear purchase – Currently limited to the first ten customers, though we may have more on the day.
Buy any Over/On-Ear headphones at £299.99 and above and receive a FREE OF CHARGE HEADS UP BASE STAND (normally £29.99)
Buy any Over/On-Ear headphones at £599.00 and above and receive a FREE OF CHARGE HEADS UP PREMIUM STAND (normally £59.99)
Buy any Over/On-Ear headphones at £899.00 and above and receive a FREE OF CHARGE HEADS UP FLOOR STAND (normally 99.99) OR a HEADS UP PREMIUM STAND (£59.99)

The Bit
Opus#2 - £850 (2 units available)
Opus#3 - £600 (3 units available)

V-Moda
10% off on REMIX BT Speaker at the show or with e-coupon to pick up at the booth
10% off on CROSSFADE 2 WIRELESS at the show or with e-coupon to pick up at the booth
Crossfade 2 Wireless giveaway, visit booth for more details

No offer for Mr. Speakers? Erm.. How I wish I could get the AEON in cheaper price...is bloody 800 in POUNDS in UK.... :frowning2:

Jul 6, 2017 at 1:10 PM Post #315 of 416
No offer for Mr. Speakers? Erm.. How I wish I could get the AEON in cheaper price...is bloody 800 in POUNDS in UK.... :frowning2:

Look at it another way : at 800 £ it is still 6 time less that the Susvara... which so far did not really impressed me. So... it is a bargain :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back