CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2018 at 9:32 PM Post #706 of 1,303
HU7Wgpp.jpg

Come by The Source AV booth at CanJam SoCal!

The Source AV 10% off select products
20% off Audioquest, Final, and Sennheiser
25% off 1more Quad Driver IEM
40% off Westone in stock
45% off Echobox IEMs in stock, $360 Explorer​
Awesome, see you in a few days! (I may be there on Friday as well)

Apr 3, 2018 at 1:42 AM Post #708 of 1,303
is abyss going to be at socal canjam?
I’m not certain that Abyss will be exhibiting, but I’m as certain as can be that there will be Abyss headphones for audition.

Apr 3, 2018 at 10:33 AM Post #709 of 1,303
Head-Fi_Header_Tshirt_010718.png

For those attending CanJam SoCal this weekend, we have CanJam 2018 "Tour" T-Shirts in 2 versions: black, and white.

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, color choice, the size you want, and how many of that size you want, and CanJam event you are attending - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-Black-L-3-SoCal
third_eye-White-S-1-SoCal

We're taking pre-orders for CanJam SoCal only at this time and will update the thread when we start taking preorders for London, RMAF, and Shanghai. Please note that the T-Shirts are US sizing. CanJam 2018 T-Shirt pricing is as follows:

SoCal - $25

All T-Shirt preorders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for CanJam SoCal 2018 T-Shirt preorders is tomorrow, Wednesday, April 4. CanJam SoCal 2018 volunteers do not have to separately order their T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

Apr 3, 2018 at 11:47 AM Post #711 of 1,303
hi guys, excited for my first canjam and i just wanted to make sure -- do i need to bring cash or credit cards will be accepted by exhibitors?

thanks.

It all depends on the exhibitor, and what they prefer. While I assume exhibitors who have product to sell at CanJam SoCal would take credit cards, it's a case-by-case basis and up to them.

If you're looking purchase a ticket or t-shirt on-site, it would be cash only. (Entry can be paid via credit card is you go through eventbrite.com for your ticket.)

And the only way to guarantee your size in a t-shirt is to pre-order in this thread!

Apr 3, 2018 at 11:52 AM Post #712 of 1,303
hi guys, excited for my first canjam and i just wanted to make sure -- do i need to bring cash or credit cards will be accepted by exhibitors?

thanks.

Since most exhibitors wil have a company website, perhaps a compromise solution would be to take a smartphone with internet access, so you can pay for a product using your credit card or Paypal, via the website of that vendor, using your smartphone to do it in front of their eyes.

Just a suggestion...

Apr 3, 2018 at 11:55 AM Post #714 of 1,303
Since most exhibitors wil have a company website, perhaps a compromise solution would be to take a smartphone with internet access, so you can pay for a product using your credit card or Paypal, via the website of that vendor, using your smartphone to do it in front of their eyes.

Just a suggestion...

yep, will keep that in mind. i'm thinking of limiting my cash so i don't overspend too. but in those just in case something catches my eye... lol.

Apr 3, 2018 at 12:14 PM Post #716 of 1,303
Apr 3, 2018 at 12:37 PM Post #718 of 1,303
I'll but it for you, just send the funds to my Nigerian prince account and wait for their arrival.
Do you mean to say “buy” instead of “but”?

Apr 3, 2018 at 12:41 PM Post #720 of 1,303
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back