CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018 at 10:25 AM Post #307 of 1,303
Will Focal have the Elex at NYC CanJam? They’re back live on Massdrop and I’d love to hear them before committing to buy.

Why don't you email Focal and ask them?

Feb 13, 2018 at 1:49 PM Post #309 of 1,303
We will have our first full production stats at the NY show!

We will be running multiple seats in the Majestic room, with my reference system. It should be a quiet space so you can really hear them, and we are partnering with Headamp and Kimber so there’s plenty of fun stuff to hear from affordable to top of the line.

Lastly, we will have some show specials, including a QP2R bundle for mobile audiophiles and AEON and ETHER discounts.

See you soon!

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Feb 13, 2018 at 2:54 PM Post #311 of 1,303
t seems that the SoCal CanJam has roughly half the number of exhibitors of the NYC CanJam :frowning2:
Why is it that the music capital of the world attracts fewer exhibitors?

I'm really curious about that myself too. Perhaps because the SoCal leg of the tour is new(ish)?
Trying to decide between AXPONA or CanJam SoCal. Both have the main exhibitors I'm interested in, so it's a tough call.

Feb 13, 2018 at 2:56 PM Post #312 of 1,303
It seems that the SoCal CanJam has roughly half the number of exhibitors of the NYC CanJam :frowning2:
Because NYC is the shiznit. That's why lol.

Feb 13, 2018 at 2:59 PM Post #313 of 1,303
See you there! We're really excited about being in Shanghai later this year!

:smile_phones:

Yep! The local market is booming.
And every year the exhibitions become bigger and bigger.
Really interesting.
Anyhow, many of my local friends already shared the info about the CanJam in their respective networks.
I am sure it will be a success.

Feb 13, 2018 at 4:14 PM Post #315 of 1,303
It seems that the SoCal CanJam has roughly half the number of exhibitors of the NYC CanJam :frowning2:
The list of exhibitors still has time to grow before the show. We're a little under two months out, after all, and we had exhibitors added for NYC as recently as two weeks ago. I wouldn't be surprised if more exhibitors sign up for space at SoCal in the coming weeks.

A PORTABLE fullsize electrostatic headphone amplifier coming! by Stax

#SRM-D10
I briefly tried the demo unit and I'm liking it so far. I'd definitely recommend stopping by the STAX/Woo Audio suite (Plymouth Room) to hear it this weekend. It's surprising what you get out of an electrostatic system the size of a chalkboard eraser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back