CanJam 2010 HiFiMAN New Product
Jul 27, 2010 at 10:37 PM Post #92 of 113

Quote:
I agree the top photo shows them to be significantly different in size. Do you know if the HM601 weights a lot less?

Not sure if the final version will weigh more, but it was noticeably lighter in weight than the HM-801 at CanJam.  So lightweight in fact, I thought it was an incomplete shell without battery inside when I first picked it up.  Until I pressed the power button and it turned on.  LOL.

Aug 1, 2010 at 11:53 PM Post #94 of 113
it's August and still no news on the RE262, HE-3, and HE-4?
weren't they supposed to be released in June-July?

Aug 11, 2010 at 11:25 PM Post #95 of 113
Yeah seeing as you are offering the RE262s with the HM-602 it's a shame there isn't even a picture of it anywhere!
Let alone specifications...
deadhorse.gif

Aug 12, 2010 at 12:31 PM Post #98 of 113

Quote:
From this thread :

If you preorder HM-602 before Sept 1st, 2010, you will be able to get a new RE262 (top of the line) In-ear earphones for free.

There is something I do not like in this phrase : why did he simply not write "you will get a new RE262", why did he write instead : "you will be able to get a new RE262" ???
Is this a kind of draw or lottery, a contest, or a real give-away ?
This is not very clear to me...

An explanation from Nankai would be greatly appreciated.

After this explanation I will be able to preorder an HM-602
biggrin.gif

Aug 12, 2010 at 10:03 PM Post #99 of 113

Quote:
There is something I do not like in this phrase : why did he simply not write "you will get a new RE262", why did he write instead : "you will be able to get a new RE262" ???

biggrin.gif

Fang doesn't have the best english, and sometimes he'll use a word that confuses me (like wish instead of hope); but I'm sure he means it's free if you pre-order by the required date.

Aug 12, 2010 at 10:11 PM Post #100 of 113
Fang isn't the kind of person to do something like that where he will trick you into thinking you will get something with an order like that. I do agree that his English isn't the best but it's not his first language. If you buy them before the date he set you will get a RE262.

Aug 13, 2010 at 5:25 AM Post #101 of 113

Quote:

biggrin.gif

I said the exact same thing a week ago. "Be able to" is confusing me too.

Aug 17, 2010 at 5:33 PM Post #102 of 113
Thank to all of you for your answers. I own an HM801 and i already know Fang and I agree that he is very reliable (and gifted). But I wasn't sure there : this was too good to be true.

testrichard gave the final answer here.

And yes, I preordered today !

Let's wait and see
smile_phones.gif

Aug 24, 2010 at 1:05 AM Post #103 of 113
Has anyone heard the re262 yet? they were at Canjam, weren't they? I saw the pictures on In ears matter looks better designed then the re252. Odd that they are throwing them in with the HM602 but don't have them for order yet. Maybe a taste so get some word of mouth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back