Can-con 2 (Sydney 2012) Meet Aug 18th 3:30 to 8:30pm (near Epping station)
Jul 17, 2012 at 9:26 PM Post #108 of 421
Hmm well they do pizza and pasta. Do you have any idea how many pizzas would be ordered? I'd imagine the price would be different depending on the quantity.

Edit:
This is their website.
http://pedrospizzaepping.zwift.com.au/

Jul 18, 2012 at 4:40 AM Post #110 of 421
Quote:
This has the potential to make your hands (and then other people's expensive audio equipment) greasy...

That is an incredibly valid point! Pasta?

Jul 18, 2012 at 7:33 AM Post #112 of 421
I'd suggest no food at all except for coffee/tea/juice/soft drink and biscuits/snacks on a table near the front entrance.
Epping is such a lovely little area with lots of places to go eat that we could very easily wonder out when needed.

Jul 18, 2012 at 8:42 AM Post #115 of 421
Don't you feed your gear too?

Jul 18, 2012 at 6:19 PM Post #116 of 421
Quote:
Don't you feed your gear too?

HAHAHA

I don't think I'll be bringing any gear to show if I go, so you can eat all the pizza you want ^_^ honestly though, if you eat some pizza, then wash you hands, which is what everyone should be doing anyway, then the grease shouldn't be a problem. That is as long as nobody is playing discus with the pizzas. XD

Jul 19, 2012 at 3:50 AM Post #117 of 421
HAHAHA

I don't think I'll be bringing any gear to show if I go, so you can eat all the pizza you want ^_^ honestly though, if you eat some pizza, then wash you hands, which is what everyone should be doing anyway, then the grease shouldn't be a problem. That is as long as nobody is playing discus with the pizzas. XD

pretty much. as Paul pointed out, the alternative may be - leaving your gear unattended while you go eat.

Jul 19, 2012 at 11:10 AM Post #118 of 421
rzy6cn (ramos) will be able to join with his PS1 (hopefully no change will happen), therefore I'll try my very best to be there too...

If I do come, I whould be able to bring the following gears:

Headphone:
HD650 (not in very good condition)
Balanced HD800 (just bought a used pair from a head-fi'er, should arrive next week, hopefully)
Balanced D7000
(I also have HD555 in Sydney but I assume no one would like to hear it)

IEM:
EX1000

Amp:
Graham Slee Solo
C.E.C HD53N

DAC:
Benchmark DAC1

Souce:
Sony D50

Cables and power board

Due to the number of goods, I will need to bring one of my friend to help me carry, likely to be someone with no head-fi background.

I'm still considering whether I should bring my computer as source, it's just too hard to carry. If not, I really hope someone could share his/her source with me, otherwise I will have to use D50 as source, portable... um...

Jul 21, 2012 at 9:54 AM Post #120 of 421
Cronulla originally, but Southern Bangladesh has also been discussed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back