Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova
May 4, 2016 at 10:06 PM Post #436 of 9,829
Here are a second set of photographs of the Andromeda to whet your appetite.

http://headpie.blogspot.jp/2016/05/campfire-audio-andromeda-unboxing_5.html

*V1 Easter eggs?

I will post some up on here soon.

reagrds
expat

May 4, 2016 at 10:43 PM Post #438 of 9,829
I would love to see pictures of people actually wearing the Andromeda.  I'm intrigued by its sound signature but still on the fence on whether I will look foolish with green things sticking out of my ear, haha.

May 4, 2016 at 11:52 PM Post #441 of 9,829
Excuse my unshaved face. I have been in holiday for a few days.

I am wearing one of my Head-fi shirts today too (I took it off to take a photo). This one is baseball style.

May 5, 2016 at 12:18 AM Post #442 of 9,829
Excuse my unshaved face. I have been in holiday for a few days.

I am wearing one of my Head-fi shirts today too (I took it off to take a photo). This one is baseball style.

Feel like quite special, still look like better than RED.
Damn eye catching :)

If do collection few models : Orion & Jupiter with Nova a whole week can change do like fashion

May 5, 2016 at 8:26 AM Post #444 of 9,829
Yes, one of my favorite sleepy time shirts. Very comfortable.

Oh, the Campfire Audio IEMs?
Very comfortable for my ears.
Admittedly the first time I saw the Campfire Audio IEMs at a show in Tokyo I was ignorant of the simple fact that CA were an extension of ALO, a sibling If you will.

As new interloper into the already saturated world of IEMs I did cast my eyes over the IEMs, three of them at that time.
They appeared as hard, sharp and possibly, even probably to my eyes as an uncomfortable fit.

I was pleasantly surprised when I first tried them that opposite was true, the fit was contrary to my expectations quite comfortable, no rubbing on my inner ear.
I have been able to wear my Jupiters for a lengthy time with no discomfort.

The memory wire also keeps them nicely in place.

May 5, 2016 at 9:45 AM Post #445 of 9,829
Yes, one of my favorite sleepy time shirts. Very comfortable.

Oh, the Campfire Audio IEMs?
Very comfortable for my ears.
Admittedly the first time I saw the Campfire Audio IEMs at a show in Tokyo I was ignorant of the simple fact that CA were an extension of ALO, a sibling If you will.

As new interloper into the already saturated world of IEMs I did cast my eyes over the IEMs, three of them at that time.
They appeared as hard, sharp and possibly, even probably to my eyes as an uncomfortable fit.

I was pleasantly surprised when I first tried them that opposite was true, the fit was contrary to my expectations quite comfortable, no rubbing on my inner ear.
I have been able to wear my Jupiters for a lengthy time with no discomfort.

The memory wire also keeps them nicely in place.

Thanks for your sharing :) , when i saw campfire iems for the first time, i though how it can be comfortable with its edges :D 
Waiting for seriously reviews about andromeda, i hope it really can be comparable with k10s or fitear MH335DW ( same 5 drivers ) 

May 5, 2016 at 10:30 AM Post #447 of 9,829

Thanks for your sharing :) , when i saw campfire iems for the first time, i though how it can be comfortable with its edges :D 
Waiting for seriously reviews about andromeda, i hope it really can be comparable with k10s or fitear MH335DW ( same 5 drivers ) 

I love my 335DW so it would be very interested to hear reviews of that as well.

May 5, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #449 of 9,829
Are there any reviews/impressions of the Nova up on here yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back