CAMPFIRE AUDIO Australia - New Zealand Tour (Reviews and Impressions) ORION / LYRA / JUPITER / ANDROMEDA
Mar 4, 2016 at 5:18 PM Post #121 of 340
Lyra Impressions!

The Lyra has a warm and sweet sound signature; presents your tunes in a mellow kind of way. The Bass has the emphasis in terms of quantity and is ever present. It's not the fastest, but not bad for most genres. Midrange is sweet and a bit laid-back relative to bass/treble. Treble has good energy to match the warm bass and maintain the balance in tonality. These IEMs are consistent with the other Campfire Audio offerings - premium in build and looks really nice!

Mar 4, 2016 at 8:05 PM Post #122 of 340
just chiming in for a sec 
anyone try and flip the lyra's left and right?
Is way better comfort and isolation = better sound for me.
flipped

normal

Mar 4, 2016 at 9:48 PM Post #123 of 340
Just checking in - Jupiter's arrived earlier today.  Finishing off another review and should be able to get some listening in later tonight.

Mar 4, 2016 at 10:25 PM Post #124 of 340
I can't wait to hear more reviews on the Jupiter so I can finally decide which one I am to go with: Jupiter or K10UA

I even sold my W60s so I'm without my sweet, sweet music for about a month or two.

Mar 4, 2016 at 10:41 PM Post #125 of 340
  Just checking in - Jupiter's arrived earlier today.  Finishing off another review and should be able to get some listening in later tonight.

I'm glad they arrived safely. Thanks @H20Fidelity 

Looking forward to your early thoughts mate. Happy listening!

Mar 6, 2016 at 2:10 AM Post #127 of 340
I'm here in the US, and I just jumped the gun on buying these from ALO Audio. I can't wait. Since I am not part of the reviews, I'll post it on the actual Jupiter forum. It was a good read on the opinions of all the listeners here.

Mar 6, 2016 at 2:24 AM Post #128 of 340
I'm here in the US, and I just jumped the gun on buying these from ALO Audio. I can't wait. Since I am not part of the reviews, I'll post it on the actual Jupiter forum. It was a good read on the opinions of all the listeners here.

Congratulations! Looking forward to your impressions on the Jupiter thread.

Mar 6, 2016 at 2:27 AM Post #129 of 340
Congratulations! Looking forward to your impressions on the Jupiter thread.

Of course! I am very much excited. I saved my Copper Litz cables for this as well. Sold my W60s. My QP1R is ready, full of music. Though, I'll still be comparing it to my W60s and UM Pro 50s.

Though I can't wait. My Samsung S7 comes in. Followed by the Jupiters. Next week will be a beautiful week. I cannot wait. 

Mar 6, 2016 at 2:35 AM Post #130 of 340
Of course! I am very much excited. I saved my Copper Litz cables for this as well. Sold my W60s. My QP1R is ready, full of music. Though, I'll still be comparing it to my W60s and UM Pro 50s.

Though I can't wait. My Samsung S7 comes in. Followed by the Jupiters. Next week will be a beautiful week. I cannot wait. 

If you have the same sound sig preference as I do, you're gonna love the Jupiter. Coming from the Inear Stagediver 2 as reference, the Jupiter (from brief audition) seem to me the perfect upgrade. Not yet conclusive as I still have to review the Jupiter. Just patiently waiting for my turn...

Mar 6, 2016 at 3:27 AM Post #131 of 340
If you have the same sound sig preference as I do, you're gonna love the Jupiter. Coming from the Inear Stagediver 2 as reference, the Jupiter (from brief audition) seem to me the perfect upgrade. Not yet conclusive as I still have to review the Jupiter. Just patiently waiting for my turn...

Well, I'll be interesting in your review. Hopefully both of us enjoy the Jupiter as they are nice to look at.

Mar 6, 2016 at 3:30 AM Post #132 of 340
  Well, I'll be interesting in your review. Hopefully both of us enjoy the Jupiter as they are nice to look at.

Thanks mate. Well, they are definitely stunning.

Mar 7, 2016 at 6:59 AM Post #135 of 340
  http://www.head-fi.org/products/campfire-audio-lyra/reviews/15435

Sorry it took me a little while to get up.
I am on the train at the moment so I will get some pictures up tomorrow when I am on my internet at home.

Scott

Excellent review mate! 
Looking forward to the comparisons and photos...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back