C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
Apr 19, 2013 at 7:16 AM Post #1,728 of 3,421
Thanks for the replies folks.

I guess a dedicated DAP is in order.

Like I mentioned, I never noticed a crackling in the other portable amps I've tried.  I'm used to EMI (buzzing noise) but this crackling is just strange to me.

I can live with the buzzing sound because that's a given with EMI.  But this crackling sound has me wondering if my BH is defective or not.  It seems to be predominantly in the right ear.

Apr 19, 2013 at 12:09 PM Post #1,729 of 3,421
Thanks for the replies folks.

I guess a dedicated DAP is in order.

Like I mentioned, I never noticed a crackling in the other portable amps I've tried.  I'm used to EMI (buzzing noise) but this crackling is just strange to me.

I can live with the buzzing sound because that's a given with EMI.  But this crackling sound has me wondering if my BH is defective or not.  It seems to be predominantly in the right ear.

You may have already answered this already, but do you have other headphones of any kind to try? If so, and you still get the same interference then it may be the BH. By the way, when in airplane mode does the crackling go away?

Apr 19, 2013 at 12:14 PM Post #1,730 of 3,421
Just to say guys, BH has awesome synergy with the SoundMAGIC E10. I dare you all to try it. :wink:

Apr 19, 2013 at 1:08 PM Post #1,731 of 3,421
You may have already answered this already, but do you have other headphones of any kind to try? If so, and you still get the same interference then it may be the BH. By the way, when in airplane mode does the crackling go away?

I tried other headphones and the same thing.

But in airplane mode there is no crackling sound. Its silent.

Apr 19, 2013 at 3:22 PM Post #1,733 of 3,421
Helmet, i do not understand what phone is this but it well can be phone out problem, perhaps trying another phone can help detect if culprit is BH.

Apr 19, 2013 at 4:09 PM Post #1,735 of 3,421
By the way Gintaras the Triple -Fi's are on their way.
ksc75smile.gif
  If i really end up digging them I'm going to have moulds made for them.

Apr 19, 2013 at 4:56 PM Post #1,736 of 3,421
Helmet, thanks for letting me know, so i book one week off and abstain from headfi because if you will not like your TF then i might be at risk here :-D

Serously, you cordially welcome mate and have fun with TF :)

Apr 19, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #1,739 of 3,421
Has anybody tried replacing the jacks on the unit? Their looseness is finally getting to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back