Breakfast-Fi
Sep 27, 2008 at 5:49 PM Post #32 of 95
I cook for a living but on weekends I get to cook for my family breakfast. My 2 year old little poppa gets his usual, Moon Omelet, an omelet with cheese and or bacon unfolded (looks like the moon to him). I usually eat what he doesn't. Then I make my wife a hempers egg or egg in a basket. I pluck a whole in a slice of bread drop an egg in it in a skillet., in a bit flip it over slap some cheese on it till it melts. This morning she had swiss on it. I love weekend breakfast.

Sep 27, 2008 at 6:07 PM Post #33 of 95
A deli where I used to go in a morning has nice breakfast menu, all sort of sandwiches and platters. Quite big western omulet, 5 slices of bacon, load of home fry potatoes. All only for less than 4 bucks. They are so generous, it is like you can share it with your friend and still be full. Too bad I can't go there any more. And delis arround my place is kinda expensive and so skimpy.

What did I eat today morning?
A cup of coffee and an antibiotic. LOL.

Sep 27, 2008 at 7:43 PM Post #34 of 95
Eggs and ham, and apple juice. Tried them with Guacamole, but besides smearing them all over the eggs for comedic effect (not shown), it didn't taste that great.

IMG_1220.jpg

Edit: lol at the lens hood.

Sep 27, 2008 at 9:02 PM Post #35 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not what I had today, but people in Munich have it figured out. Weisswurst with sweet mustard and pretzels. That my friends, is the breakfast of gods.

Been there, had that. Throw in a Hefe Weizen and breakfast is complete
beerchug.gif

Sep 27, 2008 at 9:51 PM Post #36 of 95
This morning I had biscuits and sausage gravy with scrambled eggs, sausage patties (Jimmy Dean Hot). I don't pour the gravy over my biscuits so I can have a bit of black raspberry jam to compliment the spicy sausage. Washed down with Costa Rican bean coffee and a mango to finish. She who must be obeyed sets a good breakfast table once a week.

Sep 27, 2008 at 10:16 PM Post #37 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Camper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This morning I had biscuits and sausage gravy with scrambled eggs, sausage patties (Jimmy Dean Hot). I don't pour the gravy over my biscuits so I can have a bit of black raspberry jam to compliment the spicy sausage. Washed down with Costa Rican bean coffee and a mango to finish. She who must be obeyed sets a good breakfast table once a week.

Not Bob Evans?

Sep 27, 2008 at 11:17 PM Post #38 of 95
This AM, it was an Onion Bagel, split and then toasted well, spread with Salmon Cream Cheese, topped with sliced Tomatoes and Capers. Large (nearly a Quart) cuppa Tea - It was PG Tips "Special Blend", brewed strong, with one teaspoon of Tasmanian Leatherwood Honey, and about a half cup of skim milk.

Yesterday it was a Whole wheat bagel, split and toasted, spread with two wedges of Laughing Cow cheese, topped with sliced tomatoes, and Mustard-sauced sardines. Cuppa tea (see above).

Tomorrow, I am looking forward to an Omelette, with Swiss Cheese, and some Venison Sausage I just made from a Doe I took.

Sep 28, 2008 at 7:19 AM Post #41 of 95
This morning, just a slice of bread with Jarlsberg cheese

Sep 28, 2008 at 5:48 PM Post #42 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by beerguy0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Been there, had that. Throw in a Hefe Weizen and breakfast is complete
beerchug.gif

Yes! I like this guy. Tell you the truth, I really got hooked on Radler while I was there. Walking around all day made it a little hard for me to drink a full bodied Weissbier when I was thirsty (and how could you not drink beer when it was cheapest beverage on the menu?).

Sep 28, 2008 at 6:21 PM Post #43 of 95
5 egg whites, 2 english muffins buttered to soggyness, lol. 16oz of Simply Apple apple juice and a large bowl of Cheerios cereal and 16 oz of Protein shake/chocolate milk.

I eat like a beast.

Sep 28, 2008 at 6:33 PM Post #44 of 95
Pizza rolls and ranch dressing, Propel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back