Brainwavz changed the WHOLE construction of Betas! Are they make their own fakes...? Edited: "Fake Beta from MP4nation..."
Jan 26, 2012 at 10:42 AM Post #31 of 59
Can you please relax for fifteen minutes and describe what it is you are, for lack of a better word, upset about? I'm having a lot of trouble figuring that out. I'm not trying to aggregate you or anything, I just want you to slow down and say what it is you are trying to accomplish here.

Jan 26, 2012 at 10:45 AM Post #32 of 59

Quote:
What a rediculous, sensationalist and absolutely pointless thread. And all this for a $15 headphone. I'm amazed Raz even bothers to reply. 

That's because Raz is awesome!

Jan 26, 2012 at 11:14 AM Post #33 of 59
Hi Raz!!!

Thanks for  your answer here in forum. 

Let me repeat your personal answers to my email:

- "The Betas now come this way, the design is more stable and sturdy."
- "The Brainwavz Beta look like that now, there is nothing wrong with what you have, changes were made to make them better.The sound is the same too."

It is not conclusive. But what is we are talking about?

I'm is your CUSTOMER  -  who PAID for your product and who is not SATISFIED with your product . 15 or 1500 bucks- is the same, Said that  because of those  naive customers who even not get any idea what I'm talking about .
Maybe some "sorry" ? No!  You are discuss with me that your product  is the HOLY GRAIL !!! 

You said  : "I won't really make any apologies here as each change was for the better....".

You lose ONE customer! 

LLRNR!

Quote:
Hello

We improved the cable, added a mic, we switched to a L plug as they are more durable and less prone to breaking, we opted for a better faceplate as it holds better than the original and we reduced the length of the stems as people complained the originals were just too long and uncomfortable.

oh yes we also changed the packaging to reduce the amount of time it took to pack the Betas.

We will make changes to our models as we see fit in order to make them a better product, we will do this without notice.

I won't really make any apologies here as each change was for the better. The sound is the same but it is a better product.

Regards
Raz

Jan 26, 2012 at 11:27 AM Post #35 of 59
Nyomhatjuk magyarul is te barom.
wink.gif

Quote:
Not sure if trolling or doesn't know grammar well.

Jan 26, 2012 at 11:41 AM Post #37 of 59

Quote:
Hi Raz!!!

Thanks for  your answer here in forum. 

Let me repeat your personal answers to my email:

- "The Betas now come this way, the design is more stable and sturdy."
- "The Brainwavz Beta look like that now, there is nothing wrong with what you have, changes were made to make them better.The sound is the same too."

It is not conclusive. But what is we are talking about?

I'm is your CUSTOMER  -  who PAID for your product and who is not SATISFIED with your product . 15 or 1500 bucks- is the same, Said that  because of those  naive customers who even not get any idea what I'm talking about .
Maybe some "sorry" ? No!  You are discuss with me that your product  is the HOLY GRAIL !!! 

You said  : "I won't really make any apologies here as each change was for the better....".

You lose ONE customer! 

LLRNR!

I'm sure he couldn't be happier.

Jan 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM Post #38 of 59
He clearly explained to you as to why the changes are for the better, if you're not happy then feel free to look elsewhere. Brainwavz makes outstanding products and I will gladly buy any of their products blindly because that's how much faith I have in them at this point. I've reviewed the M4, Beta, and the new HM5 and all have been exceptional in sound quality. My only gripe with the Beta's were the build quality and it seems they've been fixed. Thanks to Raz for listening to his customers.

Jan 26, 2012 at 11:56 AM Post #39 of 59

Quote:
He clearly explained to you as to why the changes are for the better, if you're not happy then feel free to look elsewhere. Brainwavz makes outstanding products and I will gladly buy any of their products blindly because that's how much faith I have in them at this point. I've reviewed the M4, Beta, and the new HM5 and all have been exceptional in sound quality. My only gripe with the Beta's were the build quality and it seems they've been fixed. Thanks to Raz for listening to his customers.

Jan 26, 2012 at 12:01 PM Post #40 of 59
So the OP is upset that (1) they didn't update the pictures on their website, (2) MP4Nation seems to be repeating the same thing in his customer service messages, and (3) he somehow believes the changes to build quality will negatively impact the sound.

Yeah, I think that's right. Finally, because I went from
confused_face%281%29.gif
to
confused_face%281%29.gif
confused_face%281%29.gif
to
confused_face%281%29.gif
confused_face%281%29.gif
confused_face%281%29.gif
before figuring out everything.

Jan 26, 2012 at 12:25 PM Post #42 of 59

Quote:
So the OP is upset that (1) they didn't update the pictures on their website, (2) MP4Nation seems to be repeating the same thing in his customer service messages, and (3) he somehow believes the changes to build quality will negatively impact the sound.

confused_face%281%29.gif
to
confused_face%281%29.gif
confused_face%281%29.gif
to
confused_face%281%29.gif
confused_face%281%29.gif
confused_face%281%29.gif

Who knows, we're all idiots anyway.

Jan 26, 2012 at 12:35 PM Post #44 of 59

smile.gif
 +1
Quote:

confused_face%281%29.gif
to
confused_face%281%29.gif
confused_face%281%29.gif
to
confused_face%281%29.gif
confused_face%281%29.gif
confused_face%281%29.gif

Jan 26, 2012 at 2:24 PM Post #45 of 59

Quote:
Can you please relax for fifteen minutes and describe what it is you are, for lack of a better word, upset about? I'm having a lot of trouble figuring that out. I'm not trying to aggregate you or anything, I just want you to slow down and say what it is you are trying to accomplish here.

Certainly English isn't his first language, but it seems pretty obvious his suspicion was that they (potentially) downgraded some of the components/materials (possibly to cut costs and increase PM's) which could result in a lesser quality product (in sound, build, or whatever) than what they had been sending out to reviewers and first run customers.  This really shouldn't be a foreign concept to anyone, it's a fairly common practice in several industries.  Now I'm not saying that's what BW did, just that that was his point with the OP.

Frankly I think BW's somewhat smart ass response was in very poor form and not the wisest way to address customers on a public forum: 

Quote:
"We will make changes to our models as we see fit in order to make them a better product, we will do this without notice.

I won't really make any apologies here as each change was for the better."

I know I certainly won't be buying or recommending any of their products in the future, and will actually use this thread and those comments as a cautionary example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back