Bose Triport Thread
Nov 30, 2005 at 3:23 AM Post #301 of 422
Quote:

Originally Posted by discord
You should wear it to a meet.

i think i'll find some bo$e products to take to the next meet i attend...that should provide some fun conversations.

Jan 6, 2006 at 6:59 AM Post #302 of 422
I have something to add to the bose appreciation threatd.

I saw them tried them on and bought them end of story.

I was impressed, at the sharp detail, dialogue and imaging everything perfectly balanced, the bass was also good as well.

I really like the sound of these, that's why I will be going further improving there sound capabilities by testing them out with Philips SBC-HD1500 with dolby headphone.

Jan 6, 2006 at 7:03 AM Post #303 of 422
Triports should be nominated for headphone of the year; they're that damn good.

Feb 16, 2006 at 10:49 PM Post #304 of 422
for years we held the triports as the only light, portable, closed headphone choice out there. with the introduction of the ES7 we now close that position held by the triports for good. But since the Triports were the first and only for such a long time i think they deserve a round of applause.
i'll go back to my HD650's now...

Feb 16, 2006 at 10:56 PM Post #305 of 422
Quote:

Originally Posted by granodemostasa
for years we held the triports as the only light, portable, closed headphone choice out there. with the introduction of the ES7 we now close that position held by the triports for good. But since the Triports were the first and only for such a long time i think they deserve a round of applause.
i'll go back to my HD650's now...

Funny, I never knew that hands clapping could sound so much like booing. Well, I guess that's what triports do to ya! They're so amazing!
biggrin.gif

Feb 16, 2006 at 11:31 PM Post #306 of 422
Yes triports sound great.

I'm just not one of those types that would disconnect the triport cables and sodder them to the HD650 for aural bliss.

However the idea does provide an effective example what the term audiophile means and a much better example of what it means to be a bose heretic

Feb 16, 2006 at 11:37 PM Post #307 of 422
Quote:

Originally Posted by sfxjames
Yes triports sound great.

I'm just not one of those types that would disconnect the triport cables and sodder them to the HD650 for aural bliss.

However the idea does provide an effective example what the term audiophile means and a much better example of what it means to be a bose heretic

You can't be serious..

Feb 16, 2006 at 11:45 PM Post #308 of 422
This is obviously the most serious thread lately. I am so glad that we can really take the time to apprechiate the quality of these cans.

Thank you, thank you.

Aug 18, 2006 at 7:14 PM Post #309 of 422
it took a while but a great head-fier has come up with a smiley that should do the bose triports justice....

triport.gif

seriously, the triports shined at the latest LA meet, where they were coupled with the best headroom amps and showed their true colors!

Aug 18, 2006 at 7:18 PM Post #310 of 422
i dare you all to make a balanced Triport using MonsterCables. please.

Aug 18, 2006 at 7:24 PM Post #311 of 422
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
i dare you all to make a balanced Triport using MonsterCables. please.

might want to ask tyll, he said he'd do a balenced recable of the triports if someone were willing to do the extensive listening/review.... no one offered.

Aug 18, 2006 at 7:34 PM Post #312 of 422
Quote:

Originally Posted by granodemostasa
it took a while but a great head-fier has come up with a smiley that should do the bose triports justice....

triport.gif

That is funny

Aug 18, 2006 at 7:36 PM Post #313 of 422
What's a good place to order TriPorts from with a SOLID money-back policy? Where are you guys getting yours from?

Aug 18, 2006 at 7:38 PM Post #314 of 422
bose doesnt know jack about making headphones, but they have excellent customer support. They are sending me a new pair of triports after about 20 months(they come with a 1 year warranty). Theyre going straight to ebay to fund my head-fi addiction(pm me if youre interested in buying htem though).

Edit: Azure, Bose has a solid money back policy for 30 days.

Aug 18, 2006 at 7:39 PM Post #315 of 422
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure
What's a good place to order TriPorts from with a SOLID money-back policy? Where are you guys getting yours from?

I would have given you my pair for free, but mine broke (easily -headband) before I could even give them away actually
I had another pair once too, a gift to me..I did not care for their sound either, and gave those away too.

Perhaps contact Bose about the the money back policy question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back