best in-ear ear bud under $50 and is DAC or headphone amp is best under $30?
Nov 5, 2014 at 3:06 AM Post #18 of 35
i didn't knw abt havi till now.
that havi product seems to be deal breaker.

do you think is it good more than R02 or VSd3??

headfi reviewed it as 10/10 aud. quality.  really amazing... 1st time i saw a device that rating in $60 range. amazingly cheap.
can u give me some comments abt this havi product. :)

thanks. :)

Nov 5, 2014 at 3:08 AM Post #19 of 35
you know what madhawal, just forget about those reviews & reviewers, they are nothing. buy a gr02 & piston 2.0 together, use for 1 hour and look at the reviews you'll know what i mean.

Nov 5, 2014 at 4:51 AM Post #21 of 35
  It's about making an educated decision. Never jump in blindly with a purchase.

how can you make an educated decision when noone mentions piston & brainwavz m4 is identical ? look at that joker guy giving koss keb70 so lower points i'm sure keb70 was a lot like the kdx200 and they're much much better products in nearly every aspect. it's so simple for me, they know nothing and i'm not going to take serious anyone of them. look at koss kdx100 reviews, they used it without any equalizer settings and filled the world with bad reviews. in earphone business there's noone to trust but yourself. that's the cold truth, for me at least...

Nov 5, 2014 at 4:59 AM Post #22 of 35
how can you make an educated decision when noone mentions piston & brainwavz m4 is identical ? look at that joker guy giving koss keb70 so lower points i'm sure keb70 was a lot like the kdx200 and they're much much better products in nearly every aspect. it's so simple for me, they know nothing and i'm not going to take serious anyone of them. look at koss kdx100 reviews, they used it without any equalizer settings and filled the world with bad reviews. in earphone business there's noone to trust but yourself. that's the cold truth, for me at least...

The cold truth is that you're here on these forums to seek/give guidance. I'm sure you don't post here just for fun. I'm also sure that you've asked for help at least a few times in your life. This whole "I'm independent" attitude is silly. To purchase something without doing research is just plain stupid. And to accuse the people who are such a large part of the community of knowing nothing is outrageous. It's seems like you're just hurt because they have a different opinion. Do a bit of growing up, will you?

Nov 5, 2014 at 5:17 AM Post #23 of 35
look at me guy if you wanna fight, go somewhere else and find yourself someone else, because i have more important business. this is my decision. if there's someone who can't bear other's opinions, that is you right now. enjoy (!) your klipsch image series and leave me alone please. do your research (!) and buy the perfect product.

Nov 5, 2014 at 7:07 AM Post #24 of 35
whoo... slow down haedfi'ers.. 
i'm little bit confused.. i'm not here for arguing. :frowning2:
i'm seeking only for good opinion from who has hands on experience more than me. :) K?

i don't want a consumer headphone. i want a reference class one. coz of that reason i search this much. give me a good advice on this. i know about headphones some far. but now i want to play with it more.. :)

@vaziyetu - y r u think piston2 is good more than Havi B3 Pro 1 or VC02??  :)

@Dinerenblanc - any advice for me?? $30 - $60 range, good value for money. good overall well balanced sound with good base. reference class/serious listning :)

Nov 5, 2014 at 7:12 AM Post #25 of 35
whoo... slow down haedfi'ers.. 
i'm little bit confused.. i'm not here for arguing. :frowning2:
i'm seeking only for good opinion from who has hands on experience more than me. :) K?

i don't want a consumer headphone. i want a reference class one. coz of that reason i search this much. give me a good advice on this. i know about headphones some far. but now i want to play with it more.. :)

@vaziyetu - y r u think piston2 is good more than Havi B3 Pro 1 or VC02??  :)

@Dinerenblanc - any advice for me?? $30 - $60 range, good value for money. good overall well balanced sound with good base. reference class/serious listning :)

The GR06 or the Havi B3 is probably your best bet if your want balanced sound. If you're willing to settle for something warmer, the VSD3S would be a nice choice.

Nov 5, 2014 at 7:35 AM Post #26 of 35
something warmer means good base response?
what do you think about VC02?
can u tell me about havi b3?

Havi B3 Vs VSD3S or VSD3 Vs VC02??

i heard VSD3/VSD3S comes with faulty cables??

Nov 5, 2014 at 7:40 AM Post #27 of 35
something warmer means good base response?
what do you think about VC02?
can u tell me about havi b3?

Havi B3 Vs VSD3S or VSD3 Vs VC02??

i heard VSD3/VSD3S comes with faulty cables??

All IEMs has their potential issues. Channel imbalance seems to be a common issue with the Havi, but I dont own it, so I can't give you my opinion. However, I have heard that it's a very balanced IEM. As for the VSD3S and the VSD3, the latter just has more bass. They're more similar than they are different.

Nov 5, 2014 at 8:14 AM Post #30 of 35
hey buddy.. i'm confused. :frowning2:

then what i'm going to purchase? under $60?? 

i search about
VC01
R02
GR02BE
GR04RE
GR06
UE600
Havi B3
VSD/VSD3S   and many more...

still i cant find good IEM. what the hack.. i'm tired.

can anyone really give me a good help. 

i'm a fan of solid bass, as well as clear detailed mids, and crisp and detailed highs. overall well balanced sound....

PLS HELP ME.....  PLEASE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back