Best HD800 Amp
Aug 22, 2010 at 4:43 PM Post #646 of 654
[size=11pt]Yes, the spam here does very bed things. Let[/size][size=11pt]’s go discuss about topic, go back. Let’s go present your experience with listening HD 800 trough good amplifiers, to see the “best” for HD 800 from the most directions as you all are interested. Have somebody experience with Ray Samuels maps like Stealth, B-22 or B-52? How it sounds in compare with Balancing Act or Woo Audio 22? Thanks for all your information.[/size]

Aug 22, 2010 at 4:46 PM Post #647 of 654
[size=11pt]M[/size][size=11pt]y question, have somebody of you listen HD 800 with Wadia 381i (or 581i, 781i) source? Which amp is the best for this source for HD 800?[/size]

[size=11pt]Skylab - I agree. Commic is visited the person presenting information, proposals and some people does bed atmosphere. The rational information is lost in tone of spam. We both have made great work here, we have no time for "spam", because we love sound, we feel the energy of the sound, we would like rationaly discuss with other head-fiers. [/size]

Aug 22, 2010 at 9:12 PM Post #649 of 654
Quote:
[size=11pt]Have somebody experience with Ray Samuels maps like Stealth, B-22 or B-52?[/size]

Ray does not make a B-22.

Aug 22, 2010 at 9:26 PM Post #650 of 654

Quote:
SP Wild posted:-

.......He has not yet compared it to Czech cars - but wait long enough - and it will come. Skoda is best. skoda has more affinity with road surface. skoda has environmental credentials is best in world. Skoda is friendly for users more than decadent west products. Skoda is manufacture by skill craftmen and only employ finest Czech material. Oh, and Skoda now owned by Volkswagen, so Skoda is Bugatti Veyron of peoples cars.

hahaha...good show wink, good show 
atsmile.gif

indeed this thread  even more-so than before serves only to illustrate how to recognize shilling/trolling. most are however more subtle than this. he is the perfect shill, because he himself is under the delusion that he is not......

Aug 22, 2010 at 9:49 PM Post #651 of 654

Quote:
[size=11pt]M[/size][size=11pt]y question, have somebody of you listen HD 800 with Wadia 381i (or 581i, 781i) source? Which amp is the best for this source for HD 800?[/size]

[size=11pt]Skylab - I agree. Commic is visited the person presenting information, proposals and some people does bed atmosphere. The rational information is lost in tone of spam. We both have made great work here, we have no time for "spam", because we love sound, we feel the energy of the sound, we would like rationaly discuss with other head-fiers. [/size]

you must hate yourself......

do not try to align yourself with skylab, he presents subjective results based on actual experience in quite a rational and objective manner. even when it is clear that he doesnt like a product, he will still look for something that it does well and try to step outside the boundaries of his own personal preferences to see how it could be preferred by some. generally it will be tested in a variety of setups to try to attain where it succeeds and where it might fail. Do you believe that you are being rational and objective here? that is truly hilarious. I wonder what percentage of the gear of which you speak you have actually heard...5%....10%. 

It is plainly obvious that you dont have the technical expertise to judge a device by the way it is designed (and we know this isnt the whole story anyway) thus you are left with ONLY personal opinion or in your words 'demagogy' and from what I have read of your posts, mostly assumptions and prejudice; because its fairly obvious you have heard very few of the products you mention in here only to elevate the products you are promoting. anyway with limited sight you would be reduced to reading schematics and datasheets somehow (which it seems you are incapable of), and you arent best to be feeling around inside high voltage circuits. the first you cannot do and second is dangerous. (note, this was not meant to offend, its not a joke, even if the image is slightly humorous)

oh yeah also you are apparently left with gibberish too.....you have made very good use of this last one mostly.  I wonder if any of this makes sense in your native tongue? 

Aug 22, 2010 at 10:16 PM Post #652 of 654
qusp  - I valuate Skylab’s work and I see him reviews serious. He is one of the most known and well respected head-fiers who does for head-fi excellent work. I didn’t said that he is comic, I sad something different ...

About Skoda cars in one issue, I think average inteligent person see how tupid is this demagogy and it not need more words.

About Wadia, these players or DAC are serious quality. Wadia 381i is one of the most valuated players so I presented the interest what it has benefit with HD 800 and serios amps.

Nattonrice – naturally bugs are sometimes in my issues too.

Aug 22, 2010 at 11:55 PM Post #653 of 654

Quote:
[size=11pt]Skylab - I agree. Commic is visited the person presenting information, proposals and some people does bed atmosphere. The rational information is lost in tone of spam. We both have made great work here, we have no time for "spam"... [/size]

Are you really this... well how can I say it gently... harebrained?  You, Neptius, YOU are the one spamming here, no one else.  And no, you have not made "great work" here.

Aug 23, 2010 at 12:32 AM Post #654 of 654
I agree that this thread has fairly run its course and am going to call a day on it, at least for now.  If anyone has issues with that, feel free to PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back