Best custom earpieces.
Apr 4, 2014 at 2:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

jconde

New Head-Fier
Hello,

I recently purchased a pair of Shure SE846s.  The earphones seem nice but I do not feel I am getting enough out of them.  I am hoping that a set of custom earpieces will make the difference.  I would love some feedback and I would also live some recommendations on who to go to to have them made.

Any takers?

Jack

Apr 4, 2014 at 2:56 PM Post #2 of 6
  Hello,

I recently purchased a pair of Shure SE846s.  The earphones seem nice but I do not feel I am getting enough out of them.  I am hoping that a set of custom earpieces will make the difference.  I would love some feedback and I would also live some recommendations on who to go to to have them made.

Any takers?

Jack

A long while back I got customs for my Shure 535s made a big difference. Where are you based?

Apr 4, 2014 at 3:08 PM Post #3 of 6
I have a good answer here. Sensaphonics, the masters of silicone shell custom iems, have a deal with Shure for making custon fit silicone earsleeves for Shure iems. I have a Sensaphonics ciem and I recommend their work.

I also have a silicone custom fit earsleeve for my iems (this one is from future sonics) and I can say it's great, much better than the universal, in my opinion.

Apr 4, 2014 at 5:17 PM Post #6 of 6
I have a good answer here. Sensaphonics, the masters of silicone shell custom iems, have a deal with Shure for making custon fit silicone earsleeves for Shure iems. I have a Sensaphonics ciem and I recommend their work.

I also have a silicone custom fit earsleeve for my iems (this one is from future sonics) and I can say it's great, much better than the universal, in my opinion.

How do they compare to Avery Sounds earpieces?  Does anybody know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back