Best budget chair available in Canada?
Aug 25, 2006 at 2:53 PM Post #16 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
For the last 3-4 years I've made a bad decision in my life by not spending the time to research and get a perfect napsack for me, so I was lugging 30+ pounds on my back in an bag that was not fit for me, so I am doomed to think I have some sort of back problems. Until recently i was 100 poundsa nd under, so that weight was WAY too much for my back.

I say this in all seriousness, instead of worrying about how to spend 3 to 4 hours a day comfortably in a chair get out and get some exercise. It'll do wonders for your back (and overall health). You've got plenty of life left to spend riding a desk, staring at a computer and posting on Head-Fi.

Aug 25, 2006 at 3:01 PM Post #17 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher
I say this in all seriousness, instead of worrying about how to spend 3 to 4 hours a day comfortably in a chair get out and get some exercise. It'll do wonders for your back (and overall health). You've got plenty of life left to spend riding a desk, staring at a computer and posting on Head-Fi.

Absolutely. A good ab workout can do wonders for your back!

Aug 25, 2006 at 3:24 PM Post #18 of 49
Go join the cross country team. I used love coming back to school seeing new people trying to join the team after running 0 miles over break
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 25, 2006 at 3:48 PM Post #19 of 49
Excercise is an good idea, and I am working on that, and I have my own health problems that limit me in some areas, but instead of whining on stuff you guys don't care about (and probably will just get in arguements with me), I'de rather stay on topic.

PS, I was not really specific. The bag was way too large, and I did not have it adjusted whatsoever for my body. I remember reading something like a kid should only carry 15% of his body weight, but whining about that also will not help, I have a feeling that some back problems grew from that, but I don't want to be in a controversey about it either.

I think I'll go check some Herman Millers out.

Aug 25, 2006 at 3:49 PM Post #20 of 49
Quote:

For the last 3-4 years I've made a bad decision in my life by not spending the time to research and get a perfect napsack for me, so I was lugging 30+ pounds on my back in an bag that was not fit for me, so I am doomed to think I have some sort of back problems. Until recently i was 100 poundsa nd under, so that weight was WAY too much for my back.

You speak of that backpack as if you regret going to 'Nam.

Man, you need some kind of life perspective... but you're young, you'll get it sooner than you think.

...said the 24 year old. Just curious, again, where does all this money come from?

Aug 25, 2006 at 4:36 PM Post #21 of 49
Quote:

Excercise is an good idea, and I am working on that, and I have my own health problems that limit me in some areas, but instead of whining on stuff you guys don't care about (and probably will just get in arguements with me), I'de rather stay on topic.

You don't seem to understand, we don't care about MOST of the stuff you're posting about. Go outside and exercise if you're that worried about your back. You know that a lot more teenagers these days are having spine issues, such as ruptured discs, because they SIT for too long? Get outside, go run a few miles, do some situps, and work on those obliques!! Nothing is better for your back than a strong core. I've carried around heavy bags (and still do) all through my school life, and I have a perfectly straight back.

Aug 25, 2006 at 5:11 PM Post #22 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by ojnihs
You know that a lot more teenagers these days are having spine issues, such as ruptured discs, because they SIT for too long? Get outside, go run a few miles, do some situps, and work on those obliques!! Nothing is better for your back than a strong core.

There you go again, giving him advice he doesn't want to hear. Haven't you learned already that if your solution isn't exactly what he's looking for you're just being argumentative, whining and not answering his question???

Aug 25, 2006 at 5:18 PM Post #23 of 49
Seriously dude, you need to ask him if the advice is acceptable before giving it to him.

Aug 25, 2006 at 5:21 PM Post #24 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher
There you go again, giving him advice he doesn't want to hear. Haven't you learned already that if your solution isn't exactly what he's looking for you're just being argumentative, whining and not answering his question???

Yeah, you're right Nate. I'm done offering any advice!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
Seriously dude, you need to ask him if the advice is acceptable before giving it to him.

True, I guess that's why he disappears from threads like this until someone gives him advice he wants to hear or someone continues on with his inane chatter.

Aug 25, 2006 at 5:32 PM Post #25 of 49
Quote:

Just curious, again, where does all this money come from?

Now that you mention it, I'm sort of curious too...

Aug 25, 2006 at 6:29 PM Post #27 of 49
Quote:

Just curious, again, where does all this money come from?

Probably from mammy and pappy if he begs them and promises to be a very good boy. Carrying 30 lbs in a napsack??? What the hell was in there? Lead? Rocks maybe?

Aug 25, 2006 at 6:42 PM Post #28 of 49
Damn, this kid has A LOT going on at 13. Sunglasses, Head-Fi, watches, bad teeth, bad back, chair issues, what to blow his Bat Mitzvah money on, etc.

Aug 25, 2006 at 10:13 PM Post #30 of 49
Wow, just wow. PM me if you want to give me advice. I was just looking for opinions on an chair, and wow, look where this thread goes. If you guys don't like my "whining", then bloody hell ignore it, or pm me.

PS, I don't care if you don't care about what I'm posting, if you don't, then don't bother responding to it for the love of god. Just because of the variables about me (age, religion, etc), there is no need to treat my threads any differently then anybody elses. If I ask for back advice, and you guys respond with some of the responses you gave me here, then I have no problem. When I ask about a chair though, I hope to get responses about a chair, if you want to add some advice, then pm me about it, instead of killing my thread.

Obviously you guys don't like the comment about why I think I may have back issues (among with many others), and if you don't, okay, but there is no need to get all pissy about it becuase you don't like it, or like the way I expressed myself. I'm sorry if I come off snotty or exaggerative, but if you get angry about it then I have nothing to say to you.

Incase you didn't know, I can think for myself, and I'm not a 3 year old (although you might think I act like one.) I read your posts, and I read what the first guy says, the 9 people that re-iterate what he said afterwards make me think that you guys think I'm some sort of moronic 3 year old baby who needs everything repeated to him before he understands what your saying. Remember, I choose where my life goes, and even if it's in a stupid direction, in the end it is my decision. If you guys don't like what I am doing with my life, then keep it to youreslves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back