Benjie Offical Thread
Jan 31, 2017 at 10:15 AM Post #1,156 of 2,126
  Benjie Store link
https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/Pre-Sale-BENJIE-1-8-TFT-Screen-Full-Zinc-Alloy-Lossless-HiFi-MP3-Music-Player-Support/32789808122.html?shortkey=MFNZrUrE&addresstype=600

Yes, this seller named "Benjie Official Store", but how do we know this is actual seller from Benjie. And you see what does she replied me. I thinks she know nothing about her products.

Jan 31, 2017 at 11:55 AM Post #1,157 of 2,126
That is not the official Shenzhen Benjie Technology storefront on AliExpress. It is a reseller that carries Benjie products, there are a lot of them on AliExpress.

So far as I can see, the BJ-T6 has only been distributed in limited quantities to resellers that bought early wholesale samples for evaluation and then are selling those one or two at a time in advance of a more general release with the expected updated firmware. I think that we will see legitimate retail market distribution of the T6 toward the end of February, if the firmware can be finalized and committed to manufacturing by then.

Here is the Shenzhen Benjie official store front (please note: wholesale only) - https://benjie-tech.en.alibaba.com/

Here is their page for the BJ-T6 (wholesale only) - https://benjie-tech.en.alibaba.com/product/60596704892-803017046/2016_Unique_HiFi_digital_music_player_with_bluetooth_function_high_quality.html

As I noted in my previous posts in the "Obscure Chinese DAPs" thread - http://www.head-fi.org/t/720512/obscure-chinese-daps,) the illustration they have for the BJ-T6 on their WWW page (http://www.benjie-tx.com/MP3HiFiPlayer/224.html) as well as in their store front is an early design rendering of the product and does not show the actual product. 

Please remember that Shenzhen Benjie Technology Company (Shenzhen Ping Jie World Technology Co., Ltd) is a manufacturer and not a retailer. They do sell production samples, which is how I got my three BJ-T6 models for evaluation, but typically they sell in volume (100 - 1,000+ units per order.)

Jan 31, 2017 at 12:25 PM Post #1,158 of 2,126
  Yes, this seller named "Benjie Official Store", but how do we know this is actual seller from Benjie. And you see what does she replied me. I thinks she know nothing about her products.

It may just be a translation issue but I am inclined to agree with you. Personally I'm waiting for the AGPtek version.

Jan 31, 2017 at 8:23 PM Post #1,159 of 2,126
Hello guys
i'm not a native english speaker so some sentences (or maybe all of them) will surely sound weird

Some question about the s5

Mine seems to have the repeat album alway turned on ,even if i check the repeat none option in the menu .Does anyone had the same bug ? How do you solve it ?

Does it make an improvement to flash it with the M20 frimware ? how do you do that ? I searched the thread but cannot found a clear tutorial.

By the way, here a rapid comparaison between the s5 and the k9 for the people who don't know which one take

S5
Smaller

better volume controls

hold button

K9
More easy to manipulate while walking. The S5 is small and the button are too sensitive (or maybe i have to big fingers i don't know)

speaker

had sort of an alzheimer sindrom or some personal tastes in music : when you turn it on instead of playing the song displayed when you turned it off it will play the one displayed when you turn it on last time (and will sometine go in a loop mode and always start with the same song for a week and then change the next week) Does the same with the volume and putting a volume 30 K9 in your ears because of a previous speaker use is surely a good way to become deaf

can display album covers

The sound of the two devices is nearly the same. Depends on the track, sometime the s5 sound better sometime it's the k9.

I think the k9 is better because il like to have a speaker and be able to manipulate it easely while walking.

Feb 1, 2017 at 10:41 PM Post #1,164 of 2,126
Does anyone know Benjie's product line-up of this year 2017? I afraid that Benjie will launch the next flagship DAP over Benjie T6 soon. 

Feb 2, 2017 at 4:48 AM Post #1,165 of 2,126
T8 is supposed to be next in line.

890c801b.jpg

In the meantime, however, I am testing Aigo Z6 :smiley:

Feb 2, 2017 at 6:24 PM Post #1,168 of 2,126
help me understand why so many people are waiting for the T6?  better sound than S5?  better interface?  BT?  etc, thanks.

Feb 3, 2017 at 2:09 PM Post #1,170 of 2,126
I will hazard a guess that based on the value proposition of the S5 as discussed in this thread, the T6 will also offer a lot of value for relatively low cost. Full lossless format capability including DSD file playback, a Bluetooth 4.0 implementation, quality DAC and amp circuitry and a reasonably long battery life at around US$50 seems like a deal if Benjie delivers on the promise.

Other DAPs offer the same and more but at more than double the price point, can a $50 T6 meet or beat this competition and be the value price leader in it's category?
  help me understand why so many people are waiting for the T6?  better sound than S5?  better interface?  BT?  etc, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back