Beats Are Magical! And Other Nearly-Criminal Marketing Schemes
Aug 10, 2012 at 2:39 AM Post #346 of 436
Quote:
You obviously need to re-calibrate your troll-detector. 
wink.gif

Not really.  I knew from the getgo that HP has the rights to use Beats Audio in their laptop (lol I own one....not too bad actually).  Obvious troll is a fail troll.

Aug 10, 2012 at 6:08 AM Post #347 of 436
Quote:

Not really.  I knew from the getgo that HP has the rights to use Beats Audio in their laptop (lol I own one....not too bad actually).  Obvious troll is a fail troll.

Haha, alright.
So maybe you can tell me what exactly IS beats audio??
(how is it different from normal laptop phone outs?  ...like besides the "beats" logo)

Aug 10, 2012 at 5:32 PM Post #351 of 436
Quote:

It's basically an EQ. Not even an EQ, it's a preset EQ. Which sucks. Big time. And people are paying stacks of doe for it...

In my honest opinion, the Beats Audio in my HP laptop sounds more clear than my iPod.  Granted I only own a pair of Ultrasone DJ1 and I don't have any amps, AND I'm an audiophile noob lmao, but I still like it.  However I have noticed that some songs "magically" sound better on my laptop than they do on my iPod.

Aug 10, 2012 at 6:31 PM Post #352 of 436
To be honest beats by dre are a quality product. They were personally designed by Dr.Dre himself, they are worn by multiple celebrities and they are produced by a company with highly reputable policies and ethics.

Add to this excellent imaging and detailing, high end sub bass and overall a truly "high end" audio experience. Top this off with stunning build quality, design and classy materials and clearly it is impossible to deny that these are a top notch product. They have gained a reputation through stellar sound quality and are endosed and by many celebrities which are basically normal people but better so how can you not agree with them?

Aug 10, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #353 of 436
Quote:
To be honest beats by dre are a quality product. They were personally designed by Dr.Dre himself, they are worn by multiple celebrities and they are produced by a company with highly reputable policies and ethics.

Add to this excellent imaging and detailing, high end sub bass and overall a truly "high end" audio experience. Top this off with stunning build quality, design and classy materials and clearly it is impossible to deny that these are a top notch product. They have gained a reputation through stellar sound quality and are endosed and by many celebrities which are basically normal people but better so how can you not agree with them?

Aug 10, 2012 at 7:16 PM Post #354 of 436
Quote:

BTW that's the original comic where the troll face comes from. http://whynne.deviantart.com/art/Comic-Trolls-98357844

Aug 11, 2012 at 12:39 AM Post #360 of 436
if you want to be a hero, you can head on over to youtube, search any "beats suck" title where someone brashly explains why the products suck. Then head on below to the comments and you will notice there will be just as many dislikes as likes. Now GL arguing with 400+ people who will just reply "no ****".  

OR you can not give a ****...which is fine by me :).  At least people are wearing headphones.

In the end it is merely a hobby. I can enjoy alot of my music no matter the quality, however good headphones have helped me discover certain genres that I would have previously not cared for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back