Baycode's Upcoming and Completed Reviews Newsfeed Page
Mar 17, 2015 at 6:08 PM Post #46 of 65
  I have two news for today... One bad and one good...

Good News: My new toy is a Cozoy Astrapi (DAC/AMP)! I LOVE the form factor, compatibility and sound of this little fella so much that I have started preparing a review for it! It gave my GO720 a run for the money! Also I have learned that the Shozy Allien DAP's team is behind this little DAC/AMP
wink.gif

excited not only to read your review, and GeekOut comparison. especially with IEMs if possible....
popcorn.gif

Mar 18, 2015 at 4:17 PM Post #47 of 65
Mar 19, 2015 at 9:10 AM Post #48 of 65
Mar 19, 2015 at 3:27 PM Post #49 of 65
FYI: I have added line-out functionality feature and its effects on sound in to the review. EDIT's are BOLDED for easy reach.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/cozoy-astrapi/reviews/12765

Great review my friend, I'm very impressed with the details in it.

Seems like a great device.

Let me know if you miss your MH1C, I've got a pair barely used that I'll be happy to sponsor you with if you're interested. Just PM me if you want them. You're not getting the tips though :wink:

Mar 20, 2015 at 4:21 AM Post #50 of 65
Great review my friend, I'm very impressed with the details in it.

Seems like a great device.

Let me know if you miss your MH1C, I've got a pair barely used that I'll be happy to sponsor you with if you're interested. Just PM me if you want them. You're not getting the tips though
wink.gif

Thank you Peter! You're a great friend!
beerchug.gif

PM'ing you
wink.gif

Jun 19, 2015 at 3:23 PM Post #51 of 65
3 News:

Preparing 3 review for Brainwavz BLU-100, Donscorpio sMushroom HD Pro and Donscorpio sMushroom HD bluetooth in ear earphones.

Waiting for my AudioMinor Pure Silver Solid Wire custom cable for AKG K7XX headphone (review coming up...).

Cayin provided me an opportunity to review their new C5DAC!

Jun 24, 2015 at 7:15 AM Post #52 of 65
Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth iem review is online
bigsmile_face.gif
http://www.head-fi.org/products/brainwavz-blu-100-bluetooth-iems/reviews/13427

Coming-up: Donscorpio sMushroom HD and Donscorpio sMushroom review
wink.gif

BTW: I have received my AudioMinor Pure Silver Solid Wire custom cable for AKG K7XX headphone and I felt in love!
Since the wire inside is solid silver it's a bit stiff cable but man, oh man, this cable deliver the sound so gooood! 

I am having my most incredible listening experience (in my entire head-fi journey) for about 3 days with this setup:

PC->FLAC's or SPOTIFY->GeekOut GO720 Lineout->AudioMinor Triple Cryoed 3.5mm to3.5mm Hybrid Mini Interconnect Cable->Shelbrook Audio Lab Mini Head "Signature" Series Custom Solid State Amp with Double BurrBrown BUF634P OP AMPs (separate OP AMP for L/R channel)->AudioMinor Pure Silver Solid Wire custom cable->AKG K7XX.

I am really surprised because I could never get this kind of a beautiful sound through this setup before...
I can sell everything I have. I am simply in "Nirvana" with this relatively non-expensive and extremely small footprint setup
dt880smile.png
  Can't believe my ears. OMG!!!!! 

Jul 7, 2015 at 9:35 AM Post #53 of 65
Jul 11, 2015 at 5:33 AM Post #54 of 65
Jul 14, 2015 at 3:59 AM Post #55 of 65
Update for Cayin C5DAC review: There were some issues with my Cayin C5DAC review unit (not holding the charge properly, also some other issues)... So I have to wait for a replacement unit in order to evaluate and write my review.

Jul 14, 2015 at 4:28 AM Post #56 of 65
Sep 3, 2015 at 12:48 PM Post #58 of 65
My review for Cozoy Aegis is up!

Despite some hissing and high battery drainage from the source, I loved the sound of this device!

LINK

Oct 1, 2015 at 9:52 AM Post #59 of 65
Nov 6, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #60 of 65
Have been selected for the Fiio X7 world review tour (European section). I am still waiting for this DAP to arrive...

Started writing my Brainwavz S3 review and plan to publish it today (or tomorrow).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back