Baycode's Upcoming and Completed Reviews Newsfeed Page
Jan 7, 2015 at 11:35 AM Post #32 of 65
I have shared my earpad installation technique (by using a bike tire lever) in a thread form here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/749744/easy-installation-technique-for-headphone-earpads-baycode-technique#post_11198939

It is not a review, just a guide, but wanted to inform...
wink_face.gif

Jan 7, 2015 at 12:17 PM Post #33 of 65
I have just revised my Brainwavz HM5 earpads review and added some new photos too.

Some of you may be interested for the earpads measurements (width, height and depth)
wink.gif

Jan 19, 2015 at 1:26 PM Post #35 of 65
I will receive Dunu Titan 1 iem in couple of days and share my review after 200h of burn-in.

Nice, I'm looking forward to it :)

Jan 20, 2015 at 11:25 AM Post #36 of 65
Jan 23, 2015 at 7:47 AM Post #38 of 65
Feb 18, 2015 at 10:06 AM Post #42 of 65
Feb 27, 2015 at 3:52 AM Post #43 of 65
Mar 12, 2015 at 12:44 PM Post #44 of 65
I have two news for today... One bad and one good...

Bad news: Havi B6P production is delayed to an unknown date... I have recently got a notification indicating that Havi team is working on the sound and iem itself and this may take a quite long time... (Better late than never... It is also good to hear that the team is taking their job very seriously!).

Good News: My new toy is a Cozoy Astrapi (DAC/AMP)! I LOVE the form factor, compatibility and sound of this little fella so much that I have started preparing a review for it! It gave my GO720 a run for the money! Also I have learned that the Shozy Allien DAP's team is behind this little DAC/AMP
wink.gif

Mar 13, 2015 at 2:17 AM Post #45 of 65
I have two news for today... One bad and one good...

Bad news: Havi B6P production is delayed to an unknown date... I have recently got a notification indicating that Havi team is working on the sound and iem itself and this may take a quite long time... (Better late than never... It is also good to hear that the team is taking their job very seriously!).

Good News: My new toy is a Cozoy Astrapi (DAC/AMP)! I LOVE the form factor, compatibility and sound of this little fella so much that I have started preparing a review for it! It gave my GO720 a run for the money! Also I have learned that the Shozy Allien DAP's team is behind this little DAC/AMP :wink:  

Aww.. Oh well, that means that when the B6PDD comes out, it'll have been long enough to justify another iem hmm... The B3P1 is still my favourite iem by far. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back