BANDCAMP Friday Dates (UPDATED 5th April 2024)
Mar 20, 2020 at 6:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 51

taffy2207

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello Fellow head-fi-ers,

Just in case you are not aware, today Bandcamp are passing on all monies from sales direct to the Artists. Musicians are suffering from lack of income due to cancelled gigs etc. due primarily to COVID-19.

So, if you were planning on making any Purchases on Bandcamp, today should be that day :thumbsup:

I posted this in the Free FLAC thread but thought it worthy of mention to a wider audience.

https://daily.bandcamp.com/features/bandcamp-covid-19-fundraiser

* I am not affiliated with Bandcamp in any way with the exception of being a huge fan (Though I probably should have considered buying Bandcamp itself to save Money in the long run :hushed: )

Todays a day to forget about gear and that pesky Virus and think about the Artists that make the Music that we love so much. They need to eat too. :relaxed:

Thanks for reading :v:

EDIT :- If you look at the 'selling right now' section on Bandcamp, it's going crazy (Avoid if you suffer from seizures) :astonished:

EDIT 2 :- I fear we may have broken Bandcamp :flushed:

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2020 at 12:37 PM Post #2 of 51
Just as a FYI, Bandcamp are doing this again :thumbsup:

"But the pandemic and its impact on the music community aren’t over, so on May 1, June 5, and July 3 (the first Friday of each month), we’re waiving our revenue share for all sales on Bandcamp, from midnight to midnight PDT on each day."

daily.bandcamp.com/features/bandcamp-covid-19-fundraiser

Hopefully, we won't break Bandcamp this time :face_palm:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back